Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Fiesta st lower charge pipe feeler

Trader history for CMbuildz Racing (0)

Sourskittle

4000 Post Club
I was more getting at... how did you color them? where did you get them? what are they made of? how much were they? Did you have a reason/failure that lead you to change them or change their color?
PS: Dave I haven't forgotten you, I hope to be PM-ing you anyday :)

I actually worry that the oil from the filter, when its changed, is going to degrade the rubber hoses over time and be an issue in 5-10 years.

OP
CMbuildz Racing
Thread Starter #84
Stock location lower hotpipe installed on [MENTION=879]D1JL[/MENTION] car today .

OP
CMbuildz Racing
Thread Starter #86
Wasn't I first on the list for factory pipe?
[emoji6] sorry joe Dave lives 15 mins from me.... Need a car just to double and triple check fitment... Yours is ready just waiting on the couplers to show up.

I picked up my change pipe at the sfv ecoboost meet last Thursday thanks to [MENTION=879]D1JL[/MENTION]. Finally got around to installing it yesterday. I have an ATP intercooler and decided to try the instal without removing the bumper cover. Dave recommend by starting at the turbo and working my way forward. I tried it like this for at least a hour with no luck. Once I decided to start at the intercooler it went much smoother. What I did is put the 45? on the intercooler with the bend pointing down and in towards the center or the car then installed the turbo to change pipe coupler on the change pipe. Then I slide the change pipe on the the 45? then twisted the pipe and couplers to get everything aligned so I could get everything connected to the turbo. I feel this is the easiest way to do it without a lift. Also spraying some wd40 in the joints to make adjustments helps tremendously. Thanks to Chris for an awsome product and Dave for the help.

OP
CMbuildz Racing
Thread Starter #90
I pick up my change pipe at the sfv ecoboost meet last Thursday thanks to [MENTION=879]D1JL[/MENTION]. Finally got around to installing it yesterday. I have an ATP intercooler and decided to try the instal without removing the bumper cover. Dave recommend by starting at the turbo and working my way forward. I tried it like this for at least a hour with no luck. Once I decided to start at the intercooler it went much smoother. What I did is put the 45? on the intercooler with the bend pointing down and in towards the center or the car then installed the turbo to change pipe coupler on the change pipe. Then I slide the change pipe on the the 45? then twisted the pipe and couplers to get everything aligned so I could get everything connected to the turbo. I feel this is the easiest way to do it without a lift. Also spraying some wd40 in the joints to make adjustments helps tremendously. Thanks to Chris for an awsome product and Dave for the help.
Nice [MENTION=1417]ST_JOE[/MENTION] post some pics so members can see the fitment ... Thanks for the support

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
I of course want the cold side to complete my set.
I would prefer NOT to have the external blow off valve.

Dave