Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Cars and Coffee SE Wisconsin

Is everyone still able to go Sunday? I'll probably be there around 7:15 ish, it's an hour drive for me.
Holy crap yer getting up early. [emoji20][zzzzzz]. I'm gonna try to get there, but it would be around 10,which is about the time they're sweeping up?

Holy crap yer getting up early. [emoji20][zzzzzz]. I'm gonna try to get there, but it would be around 10,which is about the time they're sweeping up?
yeah, it says 7:30 to 10:30 but ill bet some people will hang around for a little while. And actually that's still sleeping in compared to when I get up for work during the week haha.

OP
jdubs
Thread Starter #24
I'll be there till the end. It does wrap up at 10:30 though. See what you can do!

Ya, I get up at 5 every day, and have been sleeping in on my off days. Must be that old age getting to me. Hope to see you guys there! I'll be in the Fiesta ST. [hihi]

nothing to do with the past shows but I'm just in Kenosha, picked my 2015 FiSt last week!

OP
jdubs
Thread Starter #30
nothing to do with the past shows but I'm just in Kenosha, picked my 2015 FiSt last week!
Congrats!! Can't wait till spring when events start popping up again. Why does Wisconsin have such long winters!?

Nice maybe grab some coffee or beer one day and talk about how much we love these cars haha

OP
jdubs
Thread Starter #34
Nice maybe grab some coffee or beer one day and talk about how much we love these cars haha
I'm down with some advanced notice! Anytime. Been meaning to get down to the Tilted Kilt for a long time. I could be persuaded. :)

OP
jdubs
Thread Starter #36
Hey all,

The season opener of Cars and Coffee Waukesha is this coming Sunday, April 17th from 7:30-10:30. It's hosted at Black Canyon Coffee in Wales. It looks like it finally might be a ok weather day.

I realize this is also the date of the WCEC season opener but that doesn't start till that afternoon. I'll be at both. The cars and coffee is a much more relaxed meet with some cool people.

If you can't make this month they hold it the 3rd Sunday of each month for the season. I can't wait for this weather to warm up and to meet some more of you!