Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Cars and Coffee SE Wisconsin

You check out Wisconsin st club on Facebook? I’m not on Facebook but might be where all cool kids are lmao.
I actually just joined there today. Maybe you and I can get together this summer once I get my clutch sorted out!

Plainrt

1000 Post Club
Lol anything is possible. You said your new to area right? Have you ever gone to the Wisconsin Dells automation car show weekend? It’s this coming weekend and is one of biggest car events in area. Brings a little bit of everything to one area. I asked my buddy how much paid that time when he had his clutch pedal issue and said it was between 400-500 for ford dealer to fix.

I probably won't be able to make it to the dells this weekend but that sounds like a ton of fun! Maybe next year. I'm hoping it's not much more than that to fix but if it's the slave, that will hurt a bit more.