Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Cars and Coffee SE Wisconsin

I had started this thread last year and was able to meet a few members. This year is about to kick off again so feel free to join.

2016 Opener on April 17th. They meet every 3rd Sunday of each month after that.

Cars and Coffee
Black Canyon Coffee
300 E Summit Ave
Wales, WI 53183

PhoenixM3

New to the boards, and new to my FiST. There's a Cars and Coffee this Sunday 08/16 from 7:30am-10:30am at Black Canyon Coffee in Wales, WI 300 E Summit Ave Wales, WI 53183-9664 United States. Would love to meet some other FiST owners.
Welcome. I grew up in Monroe, WI so I miss the cheese and beer, but not the mosquitoes. I plan on attending a Cars and Coffee event in Torino. I'm hoping to see some super exotic cars there....

OP
jdubs
Thread Starter #3
Thanks! Yes the mosquitoes are terrible. I recently went to a "Cars and Croissants" in San Jose, CA. Over 160 exotics came. Such a great time. Enjoy yourself!

OP
jdubs
Thread Starter #5
Plitz you should have came. They run it the 3rd Sunday of every month. Next time!

New to the boards, and new to my FiST. There's a Cars and Coffee this Sunday 08/16 from 7:30am-10:30am at Black Canyon Coffee in Wales, WI 300 E Summit Ave Wales, WI 53183-9664 United States. Would love to meet some other FiST owners.
Just saw this. Definitely have to keep this on the calendar. Pretty close to "O-Town".

OP
jdubs
Thread Starter #9
Yes! If you're not already a member of the Wisconsin ST Club on Facebook you should be. I created an event there to get more people to go. So far 11 confirmed going and 14 maybes. Let's go September 20th!

OP
jdubs
Thread Starter #11
I'm not the admin. I got approved pretty quick though. Be sure to look at the event page when you're accepted to join the event. Hopefully the more people that say yes the more people will be willing to go.

Yes! If you're not already a member of the Wisconsin ST Club on Facebook you should be. I created an event there to get more people to go. So far 11 confirmed going and 14 maybes. Let's go September 20th!
Hey, jdubs. Can't find that page.

Is everyone still able to go Sunday? I'll probably be there around 7:15 ish, it's an hour drive for me.

OP
jdubs
Thread Starter #19
Is everyone still able to go Sunday? I'll probably be there around 7:15 ish, it's an hour drive for me.
I'll be there. There's several people from the Wisconsin ST Club on Facebook scheduled to go. I may not make it until about 7:45 or so, but i'll be there.

Side note, the weather looks to be perfect!

I'll be there. There's several people from the Wisconsin ST Club on Facebook scheduled to go. I may not make it until about 7:45 or so, but i'll be there.

Side note, the weather looks to be perfect!
Sweet!