Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

6/21: ST Meet-Raleigh, NC Cars and Coffee + Go Karting

dyn085

2000 Post Club
Spreading the word about a NC ST meet in Raleigh this month for those that may be interested on short notice. Below are cut-and-paste posts from the original thread over on a FoST forum.
I'll be bringing both ST's and looking forward to meeting those that show up!

Date/Time: 21 June 2014, 0800
Location-https://www.google.com/maps/place/4840+Grove+Barton+Rd/@35.872081,-78.7164503,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m2!3m1!1s0x89acf71085c07923:0x22528b593939fed5
Website-Cars and Coffee Raleigh Grande

Well the weather is starting to turn nice and it would be a great time for a big ST get together. The date is going to be June 21st. My idea is that we all meet at Cars and Coffee in Raleigh then afterwards go to the local go-kart track for some fun. If we have more than 5 people we can set up a reservation and get group rates. Here is the link for the go kart track I was thinking about. These are serious karts that go over 40 mph. Post up any ideas and let's have a great day and great meet. Team Building, Company Outings, Go Karts Near Raleigh, NC - Rush Hour Karting
1. Armadaskier
2. ST2Focus
3. Magic4644
4. Rosco311
5. Elwood617
6. Likesilverr
7. Raponte
8. Roachrage
9. Bossssman38
10. MistaGrym
11. Crymerge
12. Tommy gunzz
13. apfeif3
14. JesStrange
15. Dyn085
16. Caborico1
17. ST1Mike14
18. redngreedy
19. Dressed2kill
20. Condor
So the big news, I talked to Cars and Coffee Raleigh and they said we will be fine with our group, they just recommended showing up early so we can all park together. Cars and Coffee starts at 8 so I suggest everyone meeting at Lowe's by 730 so we can all park together at C&C. If you are late getting there I can not guarantee that you will be able to park with us. We will be going to the go karting place at 11 for anyone who is interested.

Lowe's Address: 4831 Grove Barton Rd Raleigh, NC 27613
C&C Address: 4840 Grove Barton Rd Raleigh, NC 27613
Go Karting Address: 5335 Raynor Rd, Garner, NC 27529

Rush Hour Go Karting is roughly 25 minutes from C&C so that should give us some good time to cruise and get some rolling shots of cars. We will arrive there around 1130 and stay until everyone is tired. Hope to see all of you there. Bring your friends, bring your family, the more the merrier. :cool2:

If anyone has any needs or concerns feel free to PM me.

As a final note, while we are hoping to have a large ST gathering it is obviously not ST-exclusive. If you want to get out and see some STs or just meet some owners then come on out and join us!

Duane

Good to meet you and the other FoST owners today. Hopefully the FiST crowd will increase!

OP
dyn085

dyn085

2000 Post Club
Thread Starter #4
Good to meet you and the other FoST owners today. Hopefully the FiST crowd will increase!
It was good meeting you as well! I'm going to try and locate some more local FiST owners and work with the FoST crowd at coming up with some more meets. Most generally just show up at their closest C&C, but I think we would all like a run through the Dragon or centralized barbecue.

It was a decent turnout, though it could have been more if I could have communicated it sooner and if some if the FoST owners had not dropped out. Either way, I had a great time!

Harvick

1000 Post Club
Seems like a great turnout for a weekend meet.