Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

SoSoCal Fiestas

pveoq

Hello people, I just joined the forum. I'm in SoCal, and by SoCal I mean I can almost see Mexico from the roof of my house. I haven't seen too many Fiesta STs near me. I actually joined the forum because I saw one today and got an enthusiastic wave from the driver. His Fiesta was very nice, white paint, light blue wheels, great exhaust note. Figured maybe he's on here! Any of you near San Ysidro or Chula Vista?

Here's my Fiesta.

Hello people, I just joined the forum. I'm in SoCal, and by SoCal I mean I can almost see Mexico from the roof of my house. I haven't seen too many Fiesta STs near me. I actually joined the forum because I saw one today and got an enthusiastic wave from the driver. His Fiesta was very nice, white paint, light blue wheels, great exhaust note. Figured maybe he's on here! Any of you near San Ysidro or Chula Vista?

Here's my Fiesta.
I used to live in Imperial Beach before I moved up to Anaheim, and I COULD see Mexico from my living room window [emoji3]

Pete

If you have facebook we have an SD page just for ST's called.
San Diego ST owners group.

LaserWhisperer

Here's my Fiesta.
Hey pveoq,

I'm in Spring Valley :)

RubenZZZ

1000 Post Club
I went down to Barona Speedway a few months back. I think I saw your car around the town of Ramona?

neeqness

1000 Post Club
I used to live in Chula Vista and Coronado. I live in LA now.

Sent using Tapatalk