Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Spotted - LA County

RubenZZZ

1000 Post Club
Spotted a red First today on the 105 Eastbound just past the 710 interchange. Car had flaps, white wheels and a side exit exhaust. I threw out a peace, the other driver did too. Nice car.

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

RubenZZZ

1000 Post Club
Spotted this morning on my way to work... Car was heading toward Whittier on Peck Rd. 605 overpass.

Car had a white sticker on back window, driver side.

neeqness

1000 Post Club
Spotted Red Race FiST this morning on I-10 heading west in car pool lane near 605 around 7:10 am. No response or even acknowledgement of the FiST.

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk

RubenZZZ

1000 Post Club
A white FiST just pulled up next to me on Olympic Blvd in East LA at the Original Tacos Arabes taco truck.

It looks to have some Sparco wheels too.

RubenZZZ

1000 Post Club
Spotted this beauty today... almost fooled me too. It gave itself away when it drove off by the exhaust note/Autotragic shifting. It had some black wheels ( not ST wheels) and a black roof overlay. It also lacked the ST badging in the rear.

neeqness

1000 Post Club
Spotted a black FiST with a black CA plate with something STRM yesterday heading east on I-10 near the Puente exit around 8pm. Passed them and waved a peace sign but they didn't seem to notice my FiST.

A white FiST just pulled up next to me on Olympic Blvd in East LA at the Original Tacos Arabes taco truck.

It looks to have some Sparco wheels too.

As we found out later that night, that was my car....

Clint Beastwood

2000 Post Club
Saw one of you on the 405 northbound through irvine. Of course my FiST was dirty and when I tried to flash a peace sign my crappy hand issues probably made it look like I flipped you off :facepalm:

Spotted a black FiST with a black CA plate with something STRM yesterday heading east on I-10 near the Puente exit around 8pm. Passed them and waved a peace sign but they didn't seem to notice my FiST.

This was me. Sorry. Didn't see you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
koozy

koozy

3000 Post Club
Thread Starter #520
Spotted today. Not some fucker who’s not on the forum but actual member lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk