Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Spotted - LA County

White Fiesta bone stock looking, UCLA plate frame and Mountune sticker. Had a good time ripping around on Sunday AM.

Spotted a black fist with fifteen 52 cup spoilers and wing risers at galpin ford in service on Wednesday

Spotted a white fist with a black wing on friday at galpin ford in service.

Wrote up and talked to a female owner with a red fist at galpin ford on Saturday.

If you guys didn't guess I work at galpin ford lol.
Hey, I just bought my Green fist from there last Monday.

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
WHAT!!!
No meeting tonight.

Dave

I think i spotted @DJ1L on the 405 south around nordoff exit today about 1030-11 getting pulled over.

Also spotted a blue with CF hood off 25th and Palmdale this afternoon about 4pm

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
I think i spotted @DJ1L on the 405 south around nordoff exit today about 1030-11 getting pulled over.
Yes I was there but not being puled over, just the conclusion of the accident I was involved in.

Dave

Saw a MO Fist heading east on the 60 this morning around 10am. It had a roof rack. I was stuck in traffic on the other side heading west.

RubenZZZ

1000 Post Club
Saw Sam in his blue ST cruising through El Monte/South El Monte.

Slick car, bro.

RubenZZZ

1000 Post Club
Saw a blue FiST cruising by the Buffalo Wild Wings at Puente Hills mall yesterday... Had a sweet exhaust on it too.

RubenZZZ

1000 Post Club
Was in Hollywood Saturday night and saw a brand new black FiST with Galpin plates. The intercooler was bent back pretty good.

Went out to Pasadena yesterday and saw another black FiST - turned right onto Colorado from Fair Oaks. I did notice a white Cobb knob in it.

RubenZZZ

1000 Post Club
In uptown Whittier. Just saw a white FiST drive by with Cobb stickers on the side windows... Sounded good too.

RubenZZZ

1000 Post Club
Was heading southbound on the 605 and locked eyes with a dude in a white FiST heading northbound... no homo.

Was trying to catch up a green FiST on the 405 southbound today, but traffic was terrible.