Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Spotted - LA County

OP
koozy

koozy

3000 Post Club
Thread Starter #581
While inside Beef Bowl. White Fist with side decals on Brand Blvd, Glendale.

Sent from my iPhone 11 Pro Max using Tapatalk

OP
koozy

koozy

3000 Post Club
Thread Starter #582
West LA, woman in her late 50’s, early 60’s behind the wheel.

Sent from my iPhone 11 Pro Max using Tapatalk

Spotted a Magnetic ST on the 91E exiting on central in the Compton/Wilmington area,
no emblems on the back with a nice front lip, on some nice black Fifteen 52 turbomacs.

KnockOff

1000 Post Club
I have been spotting a blue with a rack on top for carrying idk on eastbound 60 going towards san Bernardino or riverside county on my way home this week. Day shift sucks. Anyone pass by Whittier/lorena off ramp on the 60 east today, I have it closed today. Come say what's up. I'll be here today till probably 2 230 and next week till Wednesday.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Spotted a black FiST on Topanga Canyon around 3:15pm today. Driver was going the opposite way and gave me the ST wave. I saw it too late to wave back because I was staring at the new Supra (red) two cars ahead of him LOL

Spotted a black FiST on Topanga Canyon around 3:15pm today. Driver was going the opposite way and gave me the ST wave. I saw it too late to wave back because I was staring at the new Supra (red) two cars ahead of him LOL
ST wave? is there some nonverbal lingo i'm missing out on?

RubenZZZ

1000 Post Club
Spotted black FiST on the 605 southbound this morning at around 5:30. I caught up to it, then kinda drove next to it for a mile. The other car ended catching the 5 FWY.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This thread should be called “Stalking Paint” or “I bought this fun little car and it came with Paparazzi”. Either way very strange.

RubenZZZ

1000 Post Club
This thread should be called “Stalking Paint” or “I bought this fun little car and it came with Paparazzi”. Either way very strange.
My wife calls me stalker for snapping pictures. I tell her I’m documenting FiSTs out in the wild. Haha

RubenZZZ

1000 Post Club
Technically spotted in the OC...

Dark blue FiST on PCH/Main in Huntington Beach. Out with the family on a Friday afternoon.

As I was entering my fave gas station, a white FiST with gold/bronze wheels was leaving from the other side. It was the Shell station on La Cienega and Manchester around 2:45pm.

Couldn’t tell the color of the wheels because, well, I really should pay attention when driving through a gas station.

RubenZZZ

1000 Post Club
Spotted a white FiST turning left on Long Beach Blvd and Willow in Long Beach. I think the driver waved and I threw out a peace sign.

RubenZZZ

1000 Post Club
Coming home I spotted a Platinum White FiST heading Eastbound on the 91. I followed it onto the 710 North but he kept driving ahead as I jumped onto the 105. Dude was flying!