Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Spotted - LA County

Just passed a Black Fist with Orange wheels and some decal honking at me on Unruh in La Puente. I saw you a little too late but i promise... i noticed!
Normally I wouldn't have looked but something told me that honk was from a Fist :LOL:

Digging those wheels

Last edited:

RubenZZZ

1000 Post Club
Just passed a Black Fist with Orange wheels and some decal honking at me on Unruh in La Puente. I saw you a little too late but i promise... i noticed!
Normally I wouldn't have looked but something told me thank honk was from a Fist :LOL:

Digging those wheels
Another orange-wheeled FiST you say?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RubenZZZ

1000 Post Club
Spotted this de-badged platinum white FiST on the 605 NB today.

It had black wheels.

RubenZZZ

1000 Post Club
Spotted this magnetic grey FiST on the 91 eastbound today. I think it had Recaros. Also, your passenger brake light is out.

RubenZZZ

1000 Post Club
Ran into

this bad boy on the 605 Northbound today. Whoosh big brakes, hood vents and projector headlights. Clean car.

Ran into

this bad boy on the 605 Northbound today. Whoosh big brakes, hood vents and projector headlights. Clean car.

out of curiosity, how does that wing look in person? wanted it a while back but grew out of it quick

Sam4

Ran into

Hey! Aren't all you people supposed to be safer "Staying at Home"? Never mind, that's Gov Newsome's SUV up ahead heading for dinner....