Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Spotted - LA County

RubenZZZ

1000 Post Club
Spotted this Platinum white FiST parked behind mine! It belongs to Shaun aka FieSTIG all the way from Monterey, California! Like a true gentleman he swung by my place to drop off some Whiteline springs. Dude is a class act. Safe travels my friend. Hopefully we can meet up again on that Highway 1 cruise.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spotted this Platinum white FiST parked behind mine! It belongs to Shaun aka FieSTIG all the way from Monterey, California! Like a true gentleman he swung by my place to drop off some Whiteline springs. Dude is a class act. Safe travels my friend. Hopefully we can meet up again on that Highway 1 cruise.

that is a good looking pair right there!
Love both set ups. Yours is a bit more far out there which I like and I also really like his set up as well. Those black wheels look great on his white fist.
If there ever is a cruise up to Monterey count me in!
I have done a solo cruise up to Monterey up Highway 1 and it was one of the most beautiful and most fun stretch of road that I have ever driven, highly recommend it.
Looking to go back and stay in Big Sur this summer, I’ll post it and see if anyone wants to join.

Gotta give a huge shout out to Shaun @Fiestig as well. Smooth transaction on the TD Imolas! Dope ass dude and he has a sweet car! I didn’t remember to take a pic but luckily another member did. Thanks again Shaun. My car looks amazing now. [twothumb]

Attachments

Fiestig

Gotta give a huge shout out to Shaun @Fiestig as well. Smooth transaction on the TD Imolas! Dope ass dude and he has a sweet car! I didn’t remember to take a pic but luckily another member did. Thanks again Shaun. My car looks amazing now. [twothumb]
Thanks guys! I FINALLY got my LA Spotted badge of honor!...lol Pulled back in at about 1:30am. A bunch of speed traps over the grapevine after I left El Monte.

If things open up just a bit more I will definitely start planning a Barbecue/Fun Run meetup on the peninsula for hopefully late summer/early fall.(y)

that is a good looking pair right there!
Love both set ups. Yours is a bit more far out there which I like and I also really like his set up as well. Those black wheels look great on his white fist.
If there ever is a cruise up to Monterey count me in!
I have done a solo cruise up to Monterey up Highway 1 and it was one of the most beautiful and most fun stretch of road that I have ever driven, highly recommend it.
Looking to go back and stay in Big Sur this summer, I’ll post it and see if anyone wants to join.
Good looking pair indeed!

My wife and I took a road trip in January and went from San Diego, CA all the way to Blaine, WA, most of it via the 1 & 101. Truly remarkable and beautiful! The only item that made it not be completely perfect was that we drove a CX-5, still fun, but every curve made me miss the ST!

Hopefully we'll be able to make the trip again and enjoy the twisties as God intended - in a FiST! :p

RubenZZZ

1000 Post Club
Thanks guys! I FINALLY got my LA Spotted badge of honor!...lol Pulled back in at about 1:30am. A bunch of speed traps over the grapevine after I left El Monte.

If things open up just a bit more I will definitely start planning a Barbecue/Fun Run meetup on the peninsula for hopefully late summer/early fall.(y)
Keep us posted. The SoCal guys love drives.

Fiestig

By the way I looked at the HWY 1 washout repair progress news. Looks like it may be open already:

Construction crews have made such good progress repairing a huge hole in Highway 1 in Big Sur that the scenic roadway will fully reopen on April 30 — nearly two months ahead of schedule.

HAHA you did it!:D

count me in for the drives! hopefully the rest of my goodies are in this week too

By the way I looked at the HWY 1 washout repair progress news. Looks like it may be open already: Construction crews have made such good progress repairing a huge hole in Highway 1 in Big Sur that the scenic roadway will fully reopen on April 30 — nearly two months ahead of schedule.
Because we had no real rain to slow the construction.

just spotted a grey fist in Covina on Grand Ave. Car looked stock but had an aggressive stance with some black/dark wheels and an exhaust.
You had a passenger with you going towards the 10fwy. I think ive seen your car before on Grand as well.

It would be the one time I dont have my car because of a nail puncture last night in my tire.
I would have honked and waived but ya'll probably would have looked at me crazy in my brothers prius.

RubenZZZ

1000 Post Club
Saw this dude @ Myrtle exit on the 210 just now. Had dark wheels and a nice drop.

KnockOff

1000 Post Club
Wednesday and Thursday night in Santa Monica on the 10 eastbound about 10pm to 11pm I saw and heard a dark fist with exhaust. I had the 10 westbound at 4th street closed.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

RubenZZZ

1000 Post Club
Spotted this guy on the way home from work today. 605 Northbound near the Whittier exit. He pulled up behind me for a bit, but i had to exit the freeway.

Dpro

6000 Post Club
Figured I would post this here as well

So where do we meet? [wave]

Franciscan Center on Los Feliz Blvd

When Do we Meet?

Sunday June 13th 6:30- 7:00 A.M. till…….

What do we do?
We Meet with SoCal like minded Fiesta ST [lovest]Enthusiasts Fanatics nuts and talk about all things Fiesta ST [perfect10]

Figured I would post this here as well

So where do we meet? [wave]

Franciscan Center on Los Feliz Blvd

When Do we Meet?

Sunday June 13th 6:30- 7:00 A.M. till…….

What do we do?
We Meet with SoCal like minded Fiesta ST [lovest]Enthusiasts Fanatics nuts and talk about all things Fiesta ST [perfect10]
This Sunday, interesting

Looks like I'm missing another one.... I swear these are always set up on the one weekend of the month I'm not available lol

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk