Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Spotted - LA County

OP
koozy

koozy

3000 Post Club
Thread Starter #721
Thanks for the nostalgia!

I grew up near where you spotted the grey FiST in Marina del Rey, and went to the school just east of there. There is, or was, a shoe store where the white minivan is parked.

My friends and I used to ride our bikes there. We'd go to the Westworld arcade by the Cineplex and hang out, then head to the shoe store and most of the time we'd just look at the shoes 😆
The shoe store, Warehouse Shoe Sales vacated about ~5yrs. ago. I frequent the Balona Creek bike path.

The shoe store, Warehouse Shoe Sales vacated about ~5yrs. ago. I frequent the Balona Creek bike path.
Can't help but wonder if Warehouse Shoe Source, or WSS as it's called now, had something to do with that...

OP
koozy

koozy

3000 Post Club
Thread Starter #723
Can't help but wonder if Warehouse Shoe Source, or WSS as it's called now, had something to do with that...
I don’t think they generated a lot of foot traffic hidden back there. Currently there are some vacancies I see when I walk by on my walks. WSS still going strong in other locations I see.

Saw a red Fist when I was entering the 5fwy this morning heading to a friends shop..

Then this guy was at the same shop
DDB1E97B-6A96-430D-89F5-0331F47E8B26.jpeg 1458790F-5F6E-4F2C-8EE3-CADF54A7D247.jpeg

RubenZZZ

1000 Post Club
Spotted another one today! Stopped at Aldi in La Puente and saw this grey FiST parked up front: gold wheels, LED tails and a roof rack.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RubenZZZ

1000 Post Club
Almost forgot about this one. Spotted yesterday on my way home from
Costco. White FiST with silver aftermarket wheels? Maybe Sparcos? Seen on Durfee heading southbound in El Monte.

Fiestig

Pfff, the damn kids just had to go to Korn/System of a Down concert at Banc of California..... Without Dad... .. YEAH!! Without ME!!...How messed up is that...lol. I will be sittin in the hotel clickity clacking away at work unfortunately.

Last edited:

RubenZZZ

1000 Post Club
Spotted this one on PCH/Vermont at around 4AM in Harbor City. Looked stock.

rallytaff

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
White ST heading south on the 5 south of Burbank about 1.15pm yesterday. Female driver but no acknowledgement.