Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Spotted - LA County

neeqness

1000 Post Club
Saw a black FiST Thursday on the way to work in the LA area in the morning. Forgot exactly where though. Saw a red FoST at South Bay Galleria Friday night. Just saw a Black FoST right now at 99 cent store in LB Orange and Carson intersection.

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk

RubenZZZ

1000 Post Club
Currently at Ressurection Cemetary in Rosemead and theres a black FiST with tinted tails and mudflaps parked nearby.

neeqness

1000 Post Club
Spotted black FiST again on the way to work at Avalon and Gage intersection. They turned right but did not see me as I was several cars behind.

neeqness

1000 Post Club
Spotted a black FoST and a dark grey FoST on the way to work this morning.

neeqness

1000 Post Club
Spotted a dark grey or black FoST (it was too dark to be sure) parked and a silver FiST in traffic Tuesday during rush hour on the way home. I passed right next to them a couple times in traffic but they didn't seem to be paying attention or even to notice my car though...or maybe waving at FiSTs was not their thing, heh.

OP
koozy

koozy

3000 Post Club
Thread Starter #158
Spotted [MENTION=3313]D-resonant[/MENTION] car again today with him and a male companion in his car around noon. He was stuck in heavy traffic just north of Victory Blvd. under the Southern Pacific Railroad underpass next to the Burbank Animal Shelter and Costco. I recognized the car again due to the unique strips, but almost didn't recognize D-resonant, he's gotten grayer since I last saw him [cool]

Spotted black FiST north-bound on Hollywood Way x Magnolia (next to Porto's in Burbank) w/Galpin paper plates at 6:20am today.