Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Spotted - LA County

dmb

But you can cross the end of the lake and take it to GMR which you can either come back down on or take it up to Glendora Ridge rd over to Baldy!
oh wow i didn't know that. sounds like fun, years ago i went to the bridge to no where but i can't walk that good anymore.

Dpro

6000 Post Club
Looks like E85 is now available in Glendale https://pearsonfuels.com/stations/glendale/

Interestingly the station on Fletcher fell off their listing, but the link still works and clearly they still have E85 there. https://pearsonfuels.com/stations/los-angeles-fletcher-dr/
If you read my post above you will see I was physically there yesterday. i should add I watched a lady pumping E85 into her flex fuel Ford van. Right next to it was the 100 ocatane Sunoco. The E85 pump was labeled Pearson Fuels. Its the on the outer Island first pump northside.

OP
koozy

koozy

3000 Post Club
Thread Starter #403
If you read my post above you will see I was physically there yesterday and watched a lady pumping E85 into her flex fuel Ford van. Right next to it was the 100 ocatane Sunoco. The E85 pump was labeled Pearson Fuels. Its the on the outer Island first pump northside.
Kyle quoted my post, which I read as the Fletcher station because the link i provided in that post was to the Fletcher station, then you quoted him which I also took as the Fletcher station again. No one said Glendale and I was not aware that Glendale was now open. I haven’t filled with e85 in awhile and not on the up and up of all stations around me.

I can read, but you have to write well and be clear if the message is to be successfully conveyed and not lost in translation [dictate]

Hopefully that's clear [biggrin]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
koozy

koozy

3000 Post Club
Thread Starter #406
Lap it up, the more people buy e85, the more stations they’ll start appearing at to meet demand. The last two years have boomed in LA with available stations.

Last edited:

Dpro

6000 Post Club
Kyle quoted my post, which I read as the Fletcher station because the link i provided in that post was to the Fletcher station, then you quoted him which I also took as the Fletcher station again. No one said Glendale and I was not aware that Glendale was now open. I haven’t filled with e85 in awhile and not on the up and up of all stations around me.

I can read, but you have to write well and be clear if the message is to be successfully conveyed and not lost in translation [dictate]

Hopefully that's clear [biggrin]

Drove by this station this morning and noticed they are now selling race fuel! Sunoco SS 100 for $9.**/Gallon
Ya I checked it out yesterday evening. E85 2.69 and of course the Sunoco 100 octane race gas for 9 plus.
[/QUOTE]

That was my response to Kyle talkaing about the Fletcher station.
Which I quoted you as saying it appeared to have fallen off.

Excuse me if it came off terse, it wss only meant as did you miss my post about the Flethcer station.

I was responding to you that I had posted that I actually stopped there. Lol
I was not talking about Glendale either. Lol

There is nothing unreadable in either of my comments.I actually did not capitilize one sentence. Lol

OP
koozy

koozy

3000 Post Club
Thread Starter #408
Ya I checked it out yesterday evening. E85 2.69 and of course the Sunoco 100 octane race gas for 9 plus.
That was my response to Kyle talkaing about the Fletcher station.
Which I quoted you as saying it appeared to have fallen off.

Excuse me if it came off terse, it wss only meant as did you miss my post about the Flethcer station.

I was responding to you that I had posted that I actually stopped there. Lol
I was not talking about Glendale either. Lol

There is nothing unreadable in either of my comments.I actually did not capitilize one sentence.
Too much ethanol in here, lol [cheers]

dmb

If only you could extract the gasoline from the E-85, then some cheep hooch. Not big on hard core, but a shot for fun would be nice.

KnockOff

1000 Post Club
Red with red wheels this morning about 7am on the 10 west by Santa anita off ramp

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Red, maybe lowered(?), some sort of exhaust kit, heading north on the 5 from irvine area. Threw ya a peace sign as I went by, dunno if you could see given it was night.

KnockOff

1000 Post Club
6:19 am today. Tux black with purple wheels and euro headlights. Heading west on the 60 just before the 710 connector.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

neeqness

1000 Post Club
Red, maybe lowered(?), some sort of exhaust kit, heading north on the 5 from irvine area. Threw ya a peace sign as I went by, dunno if you could see given it was night.
Might have been me. What color was yours? I meant to post it too but I have been so busy lately that I haven't really been on the forum at all much.

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk

RubenZZZ

1000 Post Club
Just spotted a dark blue FiST on the 10 west near downtown LA . It had a BOV and dark wheels and tint.

Im kinda drunk so i dont remember the custom.black plates ... I was in an uber...

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk