Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Spotted - LA County

Dpro

6000 Post Club
Today spotted a Black FiST dark tinted windows all the way around making a left onto Cahuenga Blvd. northbound from Hollywood Blvd. ~9:30AM.

Then later ~1:30PM spotted a Magnetic on Franklin right next to Shakespear Bridge. I think the owner lives near by, I've seen the car there numerous times.

Seen that Magnetic a couple times there. There also used to be a Molten Orange on Rowena all the time.

Saw a Kona Blue over by Dogder Stadium this evening on Academy I think.

The silver FiST 2 blocks from me in Monrovia has the plate NOCLU1. His blowoff is loud!

If anyone sees an Orange Spice with plate SND FX, that's me.

RubenZZZ

1000 Post Club
The silver FiST 2 blocks from me in Monrovia has the plate NOCLU1. His blowoff is loud!

If anyone sees an Orange Spice with plate SND FX, that's me.
Im in El Monte. Gonna keep my eyes open for you.

Sent from my 2PYB2 using Tapatalk

OP
koozy

koozy

3000 Post Club
Thread Starter #224
Green Envy heading west on Culver Blvd just east of Overland in Culver City next to Sony Picture Studios yesterday 7/5 at 2:30PM.

RubenZZZ

1000 Post Club
Had a dark silver FiST following me on the 710 south around 5:30am, i think he got onto the 91.

OP
koozy

koozy

3000 Post Club
Thread Starter #226
Silver FiST with red TD wheels, and tinted windows exiting the 90Fwy in Marina Del Rey making a left, west on Culver towards Playa Del Rey at 3:30PM earlier today.

Dpro

6000 Post Club
Really? Like a bad attitude?

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk
Yup like can’t give you the time of of day. Had a scowl on his face. Lol I guess he does not like White Focus Sedan drivers giving him the thumbs up.
It reminded me of what the 240 community devolved into. It was once a close knit group with lots of camaraderie and then this whole other element came after the Fast and the Furious.
I really hope that does not happen with the FiST community.

Spotted White FiST in Burbank at Airport center, gave him a thumbs up and he threw attitude lol.
Same thing happened to me when I was in Oceanside last week except it was a black fiST - Was excited to see another fist after driving all the way down from Canada. He had his windows down and I said hey hows it going, he just scowled/ignored me, shifted down and just boosted off showing off his Bov lol

Dpro

6000 Post Club
Same thing happened to me when I was in Oceanside last week except it was a black fiST - Was excited to see another fist after driving all the way down from Canada. He had his windows down and I said hey hows it going, he just scowled/ignored me, shifted down and just boosted off showing off his Bov lol
Ya in the BMW M3 world everyone always gave each other thunbs up and recognition. It was that way badk in the day in the 240sx world as well.
I pray we don’t get the bad element because our cars will depreciate fast and be totally affordable. When that happens it sometimes brings a bad crowd to the commnunity.

Ya in the BMW M3 world everyone always gave each other thunbs up and recognition. It was that way badk in the day in the 240sx world as well.
I pray we don’t get the bad element because our cars will depreciate fast and be totally affordable. When that happens it sometimes brings a bad crowd to the commnunity.
Yea, I always wave or throw a peace sign to all fiST, foST and foRS up in Canada so it was odd to me that this guy wouldn't say hi to me in my bright molten fist

neeqness

1000 Post Club
In some ways I miss driving my 240sx, but overall, this car is more fun to drive...

Most of the FiSTs I see lately just don't seem to notice me at all. But I suppose this is LA traffic. There are other things to watch out for besides other FiSTs...

Dpro

6000 Post Club
Man this Magnetic in my neighborhood keeps on getting spotted I just spotted it rolling down Clarissa right by commonwealth, at 4:15-4:25. I bet its the same one spotted on Franklin in the Franklin Hills since thats like two blocks away. Lol.

OP
koozy

koozy

3000 Post Club
Thread Starter #237
My 1985 E28 BMW garners more attention than my FiST. I get more props, conversations, and smiles in that car. I always try to acknowledge their compliments with a wave or thumbs up back. In the FiST, I've made more cry when they get smoked because they were being a douche. I never instigate, but will respond with a hammer to those that do if the conditions are right.

RubenZZZ

1000 Post Club
My 1985 E28 BMW garners more attention than my FiST. I get more props, conversations, and smiles in that car. I always try to acknowledge their compliments with a wave or thumbs up back. In the FiST, I've made more cry when they get smoked because they were being a douche. I never instigate, but will respond with a hammer to those that do if the conditions are right.
My FiST seems to trigger Subbie drivers. When i drive by or pass one on the freeway, they tend to speed up, tailgate then bust the fly-by.

That and v6 Challengers/Camaros.

neeqness

1000 Post Club
I have had a few other people stop me to ask about my FiST and how I like it in parking lots and such lately...not a lot but more than it has been the last couple of years.

Dpro

6000 Post Club
Ya my M3 gets attention as well probably will get more attention now as it just got finsished with fresh paint. Its time to sell!
Plus my FiST is supposed to arrive any day now.