Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Spotted - LA County

neeqness

1000 Post Club
Spotted a white FiST at I-210 ramp exiting onto Azusa last evening. I doubt they saw me though because I was at the light behind the other cars waiting while they made a turn and it was so far that I was barely able to tell whether it was an ST or not.

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk

Kona blue heading east on Sunset Blvd/wilcox in Hollywood. Drove behind you for a bit, stock-looking.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

SICKESSS-ST

Red or might've been orange FiST at car wash on Magic Mountain Pkwy and Railroad Ave in Valencia. I was at Enterprise Car Rental and couldn't tell color, on Friday at about 1pm.

RubenZZZ

1000 Post Club
Was at Irwindale Dragstrip last night and saw a few FoSTs and only one FiST: black with an RS-style wing and custom black plates.

Sent from my 2PYB2 using Tapatalk

RubenZZZ

1000 Post Club
Went to the OC Fair and saw a black FiST with "PARTAYY" plates. Car looked clean.

neeqness

1000 Post Club
White FiST on I-10 headed east this afternoon around 5:30pm. They didn't see me because I was passing by fast in the Expresslane.

OP
koozy

koozy

3000 Post Club
Thread Starter #250
Yesterday morning 6AM stock looking green envy at Raleigh Studios, Vanness @ Melrose.

This afternoon 6PM BLACK fiST with flares and deep dish blue modular wheels, Venice Blvd.@ Redondo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

RubenZZZ

1000 Post Club
Driving thru La Puente, saw a dark gray FiST with black wheels driving on Amar. Young guy was driving and had a car full of passengers.

OP
koozy

koozy

3000 Post Club
Thread Starter #252
Leaving the lot and spotted a Black FiST in the shopping Plaza at La Cienega @ Pico Blvd today at ~10:30AM. Looked stock, had a Galpin plate frame, but the driver side door and maybe fender was dented by a wall or car it looked like.

OP
koozy

koozy

3000 Post Club
Thread Starter #253
yesterday ~10AM Black FiST at Sunset Blvd@Wilton. Stock looking with black OE wheels.

RubenZZZ

1000 Post Club
Yesterday in El Monte @ Peck Rd./Lower Azusa intersection: orange FIST with black wheels. Driver looked like a younger guy.

neeqness

1000 Post Club
Spotted Thursday around 5:30 pm a black FiST on I-10 headed east before I-605.

Last edited:
OP
koozy

koozy

3000 Post Club
Thread Starter #257
today ~11AM Wilton@Sunset Blvd. Black FiST. Front driver side bumper and fender was scuffed up like it made contact against some canyon hillside or bush.

Attachments

Those gas prices omg! Diesel is more than regular in Cali?

OP
koozy

koozy

3000 Post Club
Thread Starter #259
cost of living is high here. I think those that live here are used to the gas prices. Once it creeps up to $5 people begin to cry foul.

Dpro

6000 Post Club
Those gas prices omg! Diesel is more than regular in Cali?

Ya thats not the cheapest Shell around. The closer you get to Hollywood West Hollywood , Beverly Hills the hgher the prices go.
The best in town deal for Shell is on Melrose and Alexandria in East Hollywood, $3.65 a gallon for premium. I filled up there last week for $3.05 thanks to my Fuel Rewards.
Otherwise Costco prices are usually between the Shell price without the fuel rewards and the fuel rewards price.
We get jacked because we only have two refineries in the Southland and only a few in the Bay area. Plus they only refine enough for current season. They do not stockpile as the gas formula is different in the Summer vs the Winter.