Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Spotted - LA County

Ran into a black FiST with red Rally Armor mudflaps. He was on the 605 north and then merged into the 5 around 6:15pm.

Sent from my 2PYB2 using Tapatalk
eek, not really active much around here, but it seems like im the only one with red flaps, lowered, visors and raised wing.

wave if ya'll see me =]

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
I saw a black FiST at Fry's Electronics, in Woodland Hills, at about 11:00 AM today.

Dave

neeqness

1000 Post Club
Not sure if it was a black or charcoal grey FoST on 4th Street near Broadway in downtown LA around 4 pm today. Exchanged peace signs as I passed by them.

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk

neeqness

1000 Post Club
Black FiST heading east on I-10 yesterday around 4pm. Split at I-605. They went south and I went north

Spirit Blue with a giant wing extension heading North on the 5 right by Commerce at 11:45. I had just parked and heard a familiar noise from the freeway...

RubenZZZ

1000 Post Club
Black FiST with black wheels and front splitter: first spotted on the 605 south, then followed it to the 105 west around 5AM this morning...

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

neeqness

1000 Post Club
Spotted black FoST at corner of L Street and 6th in Lancaster yesterday. Exchanged peace signs.

OP
koozy

koozy

3000 Post Club
Thread Starter #348
It may just be me, but I don’t care about Focus ST/RS sightings, I see them and I’m like whatever.

Only time they get my attention is if they’re being asshats, because then I have no choice to look and be amused at their stupidity.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dpro

6000 Post Club
It may just be me, but I don’t care about Focus ST/RS sightings, I see them and I’m like whatever.

Only time they get my attention is if they’re being asshats, because then I have no choice to look and be amused at their stupidity.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
RS interesting FoST ah yawn. Lots of them out in the wild. RS a lot less common. Though I see more GTR’s than RS’s.[hihi]

Eh wait.... isn’t this a Sportted FiST thread? [crazyeye][rofl]

neeqness

1000 Post Club
I'm not the first to post FoSTs...I only started doing it because I've seen others doing it and I only post the FoSTs that acknowledge my FiST. I've seen way more than I post on here.

RubenZZZ

1000 Post Club
Spotted a white FiST parking in front of the Baldwin Park Kaiser early Monday morning. I was moving my wife's Mazda so i drove around to check it out. It had an aftermarket exhaust.

RubenZZZ

1000 Post Club
White FiST passed me on the carpool lane tonite around 6;30 on the 605 North near Whittier. Car had dark wheels and mudflaps.

neeqness

1000 Post Club
Kind of late but...

Spotted White FiST on Thursday in Azusa near Gladstone and Lark Ellen late in the evening. Gave a thumbs-up but not sure if they saw me.

Spotted Black FiST with red undertones heading north on I-405 on Friday in the afternoon around 3pm. Exchanged peace signs after passing...then they followed me until I exited at I-710.

neeqness

1000 Post Club
Black FiST about an hour ago at intersection of 1st and Beaudry in downtown LA. Saw them look at the car after I started it up but I don't think they noticed the ST. Flashed high beams really fast but they might not have noticed FiST. Then again their tint was dark and all I could make out was the driver's silhouette somewhat.

Black FiST about an hour ago at intersection of 1st and Beaudry in downtown LA. Saw them look at the car after I started it up but I don't think they noticed the ST. Flashed high beams really fast but they might not have noticed FiST. Then again their tint was dark and all I could make out was the driver's silhouette somewhat.

Was it Black on Black w/ yellow fogs? If so,[wave] that was me! Definitely didn't notice you though, where you in one of the adjacent parking lots?

neeqness

1000 Post Club
Was it Black on Black w/ yellow fogs? If so,[wave] that was me! Definitely didn't notice you though, where you in one of the adjacent parking lots?
Yes it looked like black on black. Didn't get a good look at the fogs because I was on my phone when you drove up heading west on 1st. You were stopped at the light and I was facing you in the parking lot just to the left of you.

I was sitting in my car on my phone. Then looked up as I was about to startup my car and was like hey, is that a FiST right in front of me? Lol. So I started it up and I saw the driver look over at me when the lights came on. I even flashed the brights a little if you noticed, but my foglights are busted (from last road trip) and you probably couldn't see the ST so I could see why you didn't notice me. Couldn't really see you that well either in the dark with the tint but I knew it was an ST just by the shape and rear wing.

neeqness

1000 Post Club
Spotted Charcoal Grey FiST @ 190th and Crenshaw in Torrance. Driver didn't seem to notice mine at all. I think it was a girl driving it though.

neeqness

1000 Post Club
Spotted charcoal grey FiST headed east on I-10 near Milliken entrance ramp yesterday around 3 pm. They were driving in the car pool lane and I was entering freeway so no way they saw me. Traffic was too thick to even try to catch up.

Saw a White FiST yesterday around 4:30 heading north on the 5 right around Santa Ana. I followed you for like a mile, then you jumped into the carpool lane where I couldn't follow [emoji3525]

RubenZZZ

1000 Post Club
Spotted a stock black FiST on the 605N around 5:15. Younger dude with a beard and glasses, had a lady passenger. He got onto the 5 FWY.