Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Spotted - LA County

RubenZZZ

1000 Post Club
Spotted a blue FiST at 5:15am this morning. I followed it from the 605 south to the 105 east. Had a single exhaust tip and tint.

Sent from my 2PYB2 using Tapatalk

OP
koozy

koozy

3000 Post Club
Thread Starter #323
Just a little while ago. Magnetic heading south on Sepulveda @ Culver. Driver in a white dress shift, tie, and sunglasses.

OP
koozy

koozy

3000 Post Club
Thread Starter #324
North on Wilton @ Sunset Blvd, about an hour ago pulled up next to a black ST with black OE wheels. I was in my ST and waved the peace sign before making a right turn, driver acknowledged.

Last edited:

Dpro

6000 Post Club
North on Wilton @ Sunset Blvd, about an hour ago pulled up next to a black ST with black OE wheels. I was in my ST and waved the peace sign before making a right turn, driver acknowledged.
Spotted a White FiST turning off Eagle Rock blvd around 9 last night. Also spotted a Orange Spice parked on Lankershim in NoHo by Hesby at 10:25. First Orange Spice besides mine I have seen in the wild!

OP
koozy

koozy

3000 Post Club
Thread Starter #326
Magnetic with OE black wheels on the 405 north bound off ramp at Culver @ 17:30

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RubenZZZ

1000 Post Club
Spotted an orange FiST with yellow fogs (one bulb was out) and aftermarket wheels on Rosecrans in Hawthorne last night. Maybe around 6:30pm?

Sent from my 2PYB2 using Tapatalk

OP
koozy

koozy

3000 Post Club
Thread Starter #329
Spotted several at the edge of northern LA County on a nice sunny and beautiful 70F Socal day over the weekend [coolsmile]

KnockOff

1000 Post Club
Note taken.

I'm going to be running Ortega hey soon. Just me and a couple buddies. 1 fist 1 m4 and 1 96 trans am. Will post as it gets closer to see if anyone else is bored that weekend to join us.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Dpro

6000 Post Club
Spotted downtown Flower and Eiigth Black FiST with Red stripe down center.

Also Hwy 5 southbound White FiST with dealer placards pulled up alongside threw the peace signed and we acknowledged each other amd revved lol.

Then I left the freeway at Fletcher. Saw the Pearson Fuel E85 sign at the Chevron at Riverside amd Fletcher 2.89 a gallon!

OP
koozy

koozy

3000 Post Club
Thread Starter #336
Then I left the freeway at Fletcher. Saw the Pearson Fuel E85 sign at the Chevron at Riverside and Fletcher 2.89 a gallon!
I still haven’t stopped at that station yet. Even though its close, its out of my way as I don’t really go that way. But I haven’t been filling up with corn in in a long while, my tires are bald and I have traction issues [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RubenZZZ

1000 Post Club
White FiST with black mudflaps on the 710 northbound exiting on Rosecrans... around 6:00pm tonight

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

neeqness

1000 Post Club
White FiST on Wednesday morn on I-210 near Azusa headed west at about 6:30.

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk

@noonish today Black FiST heading east on Artesia blvd at the Artesia exit off the 5. I was sitting in the left turn lane to go on the freeway, gave you a thumbs up, you gave me a wave.