Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Spotted - LA County

Just spotted a dark blue FiST on the 10 west near downtown LA . It had a BOV and dark wheels and tint.

Im kinda drunk so i dont remember the custom.black plates ... I was in an uber...

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk
Maybe me

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Red/molten orange FiST in South Santa Fe Springs on Florence. Gave you a peace sign as I went by, think you had a CSU Fullerton sticker or license plate

RubenZZZ

1000 Post Club
Spotted a black FiST with red Rally Armor flaps and Chino Hills Ford licence plate frame on the 60 east near Puente Hills.

RubenZZZ

1000 Post Club
Was leaving the monthly Rose Bowl swap meet and i spotted a blue FiST with mesh wheels. Car looked clean...

Black FiST heading west on 10 around Culver City at 2:45ish. I was heading east bound in a BMW convertible, no chance for a peace or thumbs up or anything

RubenZZZ

1000 Post Club
Black FiST with tint on the 605 north today near Beverly. Clean car with euro projectors- it looked great.

neeqness

1000 Post Club
Ok I've really been slacking on posting mine lately. It's a blur now...but, I think Wednesday (most likely) or Thursday afternoon during rush hour I was in the express lane and spotted a blue FiST on East Bound I-10 (San Gabriel area) parked on the right shoulder behind another vehicle. Possible fender bender, looked like both drivers were standing next to each other exchanging and writing down contact info.

Gave thumbs up to a FiST while passing by on my red motorcycle..I think I was heading south on 605 but I'm not sure. Sorry forgot all other details, lol.

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk

Dpro

6000 Post Club
Tonight on the 170 north you were White ST vented to atmosphere blowoff . Was in my Orange Spice you rolled your window I gave you a thunbs up and a peace sign.

Then up in Santa Clarita Green Envy Boack stripes Switch1 lic plate you took a pic of our cars.

neeqness

1000 Post Club
Yesterday around 3 or 4 pm spotted a white ST headed north on PCH near Santa Monica. They were headed the opposite direction and I didn't see the occupants.

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk

Dpro

6000 Post Club
Spotted this afternoon 210 eastbound just outside Monrovia you were in a Performance Blue lowerd wheels , exhaust . Threw a Peace sign you smiled and wave. I was in my Orange Spice.

Blue with pretty dark tint coming off the 5 south at Triggs street, I flashed lights on my Magnetic and gave you a peace sign, couldn't tell if you responded given the dark tint lol

RubenZZZ

1000 Post Club
Around noon : dark blue FiST with black wheels and limo tint.... had lots of bird poop on the roof! Spotted on the 5 north near Dodger stadium.....

Around 12:30pm spotted a black FiST no tint pulling out of a driveway... looked like an older gentleman driving. On Alameda and Main near the Los Angeles Equestrian Center.

RubenZZZ

1000 Post Club
What exhaust are you running?

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
Tsudo catback.

Got it used on offer up. The fiberglass packing in the canister might be burned out for all i know. I like the sound. LOL.