Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Spotted - LA County

I have the MBRP and I'm kinda over it lol. I was considering going to the Mountune. Possibly thermal....

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

What's wrong with MBRP? Anything technically wrong or just a personal preference reason you wanna switch?
Nothing wrong with it. Got it for cheap, went on fine. Just trying to be a tad more subtle with my exhaust. Might take off the boomba bov too but I like turbo noises [emoji16]

Dpro

6000 Post Club
What's wrong with MBRP? Anything technically wrong or just a personal preference reason you wanna switch?
They tend to drone. I have the Thermal and I am pretty happy with it just eoough make people notice the car is special not enough to be obnoxiously annoying. It has a deep tone at Idle just a little more than stock. When you open it up its a little deeper and louder but again not over the top. I have many compliments on it.

They tend to drone. I have the Thermal and I am pretty happy with it just eoough make people notice the car is special not enough to obnoxiously annoying. It has a deep tone at Idle just a little more than stock. When you open it up its a little deeper and louder but again not over the top. I have many compliments on it.
I've actually gotten a lot of compliments on the MBRP, but yeah that drone is a deal breaker. Will you be at The meet tomorrow? I'd love to hear it in person [emoji41]

neeqness

1000 Post Club
I've actually gotten a lot of compliments on the MBRP, but yeah that drone is a deal breaker. Will you be at The meet tomorrow? I'd love to hear it in person [emoji41]

What meet tomorrow?

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk

neeqness

1000 Post Club
Spotted White FiST at Philadelphia and Central in Chino at around 7pm. Wasn't in my FiST though when I spotted it.

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk

Sorry, not sure if I copied that right. I've been on here a while I just don't post much [emoji23]. It's a little meet and greet tomorrow morning.

RubenZZZ

1000 Post Club
We've moved to C & C down the street at Mulhholland Fountain.

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

RubenZZZ

1000 Post Club
Spotted a white FiST with "0 RWHP" black plates on the 105 East today near Paramount/Lakewood. The car had a blacked out lower front bumper...

RubenZZZ

1000 Post Club
Ran into a black FiST ive posted before... Black with black wheels and a front splitter. I recognized the yellow fogs as he approached me from the rear....

Driver threw out the dueces and i flashed my lights right back.

OP
koozy

koozy

3000 Post Club
Thread Starter #456
Spotted a white FiST with "0 RWHP" black plates on the 105 East today near Paramount/Lakewood. The car had a blacked out lower front bumper...

I think it belongs to [MENTION=10107]norwhp[/MENTION]

Angeles Forest Highway southbound, about 10:30AM today. A white-oxford (or platinum-white) AND an orange-spice FiSTs. White waved, Orange had ball cap on and appeared dumb-founded as I zipped by going the other way...[crazyeye][twothumb]

when it comes with most car parts, if you want to know what's too loud as it pertains to exhausts, look to see what brand is being sold used the most, this means it was too loud or too fill-in-the-blank for the original owner and he or she's pawning it off, that's why mbrp is the brand being sold used the most, whereas cobb, not so much.

dmb

Angeles Forest Highway southbound, about 10:30AM today. A white-oxford (or platinum-white) AND an orange-spice FiSTs. White waved, Orange had ball cap on and appeared dumb-founded as I zipped by going the other way...[crazyeye][twothumb]
A ball cap and DuMB-founded is me behind the wheel. But as much as i'd like to be on that road, it was not me.

RubenZZZ

1000 Post Club
Spotted this morning on the 105 West...dark grey FiST with some white deep-offset wheels and exhaust and no tint. We paced each other until i had to pull off onto the 710.