Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Official Magnetic Fiesta ST Pictures Thread

Finally got the wheels and springs on for this summer! Rota Titan 17x8 Federal RS-PRO 215/40/17 and Swift springs! TB 2 point traction bar and Torque Solutions RMM, also Whoosh V1 intercooler..2017 Magnetic with 1259 miles.. Fun little toy for the back roads and track events..

Attachments

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Have you had the RS-Pros out on the highway/up to any speed yet?

I know they are just very recently on the car now, but I'm curious as to just how loud you think they are over 30 MPH, up to highway speeds. [wink] [thumb]

Have you had the RS-Pros out on the highway/up to any speed yet?

I know they are just very recently on the car now, but I'm curious as to just how loud you think they are over 30 MPH, up to highway speeds. [wink] [thumb]
Well, i can definitely hear them.. But it’s not very loud. I would describe them as a low humming sound. I’ve only had them up to about 70 mph so far.

XR650R

2000 Post Club
Premium Account
I like my new wheels. The center cap came off one of them, but I want to put something else there, anyway.
I'm thinking a black cap with the Ford logo in red. Anyone know where to get them?
I have some black lugs that will go on when I change the tires.
my FiST new wheels.jpg

XR650R

2000 Post Club
Premium Account
Eibachs and Koni Orange ST's, did the rear spring pads and the rear is a little high for my liking but this is totally empty. It closed up the front wheel gap well and will probably look right with 50lbs+ of luggage in it.
Might settle a bit, too. (y)

Yes this... and who makes it?
Sorry guys my phone wiped and it took me a long time to get back on Tapatalk due to laziness. It’s a fifteen52 special that was only made for a couple of years. I found it used from a user in Pennsylvania and it’s my favorite mod by far. I don’t have a good side shot but will make sure I get one soon!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk