Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Official Magnetic Fiesta ST Pictures Thread

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
I'm guessing that about 3 people a day cross that bridge, as to why you were able to get those shots??

Around here, they would have the cops out on me for the time I blocked the bridge roads in order to get ONE single pic!! LOL

SteveS

1000 Post Club
I'm guessing that about 3 people a day cross that bridge, as to why you were able to get those shots??

Around here, they would have the cops out on me for the time I blocked the bridge roads in order to get ONE single pic!! LOL
Just tell them you were protesting and they'll let you stay in the road.

it is out in the sticks but it’s a pretty popular area locally. On a nicer day I couldn’t have pulled it off. I was moving quick too lol

XR650R

2000 Post Club
Premium Account
Wondering if anyone has had issues with their hood corroding?
Mine has 20,000 miles and it’s rusting at the seams.
Mine doesn't, but the paint doesn't look like it was applied very well.
It's rubbing off by the hatch handle.
IMG_0186.jpg IMG_0187.jpg

15x6 (or 6.5?) Evo Corsas??
Yep. 15x6.5. Ran up to Minne and picked them up from VirtualRonin on here. After years of having steelies or other basically crap winter wheels on all my cars I finally treated myself to something pimp for the other half of the year. Very cool wheels up close. You can tell the quality is serious. They have steel inserts in the lug holes, they are fairly light but remind me of my old Compomotives for rough and tough cool factor. Love these.

They're fake CF dealies off ebay.

Assuming these attach with double sided tape? I' reluctant because if that tape ever dries out it is an absolute bitch to get off. I had some wind deflectors on my truck that dried out over the years and started cracking so I took them off. I never managed to get all that tape off.

FiSTerMr

1000 Post Club
Mine doesn't, but the paint doesn't look like it was applied very well.
It's rubbing off by the hatch handle.
View attachment 37656 View attachment 37657
Vibration from the plastic center trim piece digging into paint. A few peeps had that fixed for free under warranty.
On 2018+, Ford put a strip of 3m clear to prevent it from happening.

I tried redoing mine, and adding a strip of 3M clear. Didn't come out too good. Not obvious, but I can tell... I plan to have it re-painted down the road.