Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Official Magnetic Fiesta ST Pictures Thread

anticon

I got my Team Dynamics Pro Race 1.2s in Matte Black installed with Nitto Neo Gen 205/50/15 tires. I used the Gorilla Automotive 21133BC Black Chrome lugs. This is my first big addition to the car. So far I love them, they really smoothed out the ride. I think next will be a rear engine mount, and springs. But I will have to wait a little for those.

BEFORE:
20180208_170008

AFTER:
20180213_073943
20180213_074019
20180213_073956

Have you all noticed that our Magnetic FiST picture thread isn't listed on the home page along with all of the other colors?

What's up with that?!

XR650R

2000 Post Club
Premium Account
Those other colors think they're soooo great. "Ooh, mine's performance blue!" "Oh, mine's tuxedo black!" "I've got orange spice! Whoop de doo!"

Well, magnetic is the fastest color, and we're not going to take it anymore! DEMAND JUSTICE! MAGNETIC COLOR ON THE HOME PAGE NOW!

joesiris

yeah I always wondered about that too...took me a while to figure it out, magnetic wasn't offered till 2016 I believe so when this forum was created that color didn't exist

anticon

Has anyone noticed that the paint on the spoiler is a little different than the rest of the car? I did an extensive wash and clay bar this weekend and I was looking at the car with a bright flashlight in my dark garage and I noticed that the spoiler has finer metallic flakes or something, it just doesn't sparkle like the rest of the car.

CSM

1000 Post Club
Has anyone noticed that the paint on the spoiler is a little different than the rest of the car? I did an extensive wash and clay bar this weekend and I was looking at the car with a bright flashlight in my dark garage and I noticed that the spoiler has finer metallic flakes or something, it just doesn't sparkle like the rest of the car.
It isn't just Magnetic thats affected. My Molten orange is the same way...the rear bumper is slightly different than the rest of the body. Its an issue with our cars I guess....take a look at C&D's review of a spice orange fiesta and you'll see the same issue https://www.caranddriver.com/photo-gallery/2017-ford-fiesta-st-instrumented-test-gallery#24

It isn't just Magnetic thats affected. My Molten orange is the same way...the rear bumper is slightly different than the rest of the body. Its an issue with our cars I guess....take a look at C&D's review of a spice orange fiesta and you'll see the same issue https://www.caranddriver.com/photo-gallery/2017-ford-fiesta-st-instrumented-test-gallery#24
Parts could possibly be painted at different times in the assembly line. Any difference in setup and the metalics won't lay out the same. Mine seem to match just fine, FWIW.