Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Official Magnetic Fiesta ST Pictures Thread

Tuxedo black here and I love it but if I had my choice it would be magnetic with black rims x 10000

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Seeing your 1.2s makes me sorry I did not get my 17x8 1.2s in matte/satin black instead of the gloss black I got (even though the matte finish is a BITCH to clean, and keep protected).

It's also a shame that the 17x8s are CONVEX shaped at the spokes, instead of CONCAVE like your 15x8s are. :(

anticon

Seeing your 1.2s makes me sorry I did not get my 17x8 1.2s in matte/satin black instead of the gloss black I got (even though the matte finish is a BITCH to clean, and keep protected).

It's also a shame that the 17x8s are CONVEX shaped at the spokes, instead of CONCAVE like your 15x8s are. :(
Interesting the diameter makes them convex. I sealed the wheels with klasse aio and sealant glaze which helps. But in the end I live at the end of a gravel driveway so everything is immediately matte anyway.

Glad I could help sway your decision with my “Ebony booty” [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I was close to getting it in black haha, but when I was making my rounds to the different dealerships that day the Magnetic Gray was offered at a good price and took it on the spot.

South Mountain Reservation (location for the pics)?
That's a good guess haha, but this was someone in East Hanover. It was just some office park that was empty on a Saturday morning.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
That's a good guess haha, but this was someone in East Hanover. It was just some office park that was empty on a Saturday morning.

I used to work at The Home Depot in East Hanover, and right in that same shopping center is my fave Mexican restaurant, Don Jose's (which IMHO is THE BEST on the planet, and I went to school in Tucson. I make sure to stop in there for the chimichangas ANY TIME I am back in that area!!). [wink]

I used to work at The Home Depot in East Hanover, and right in that same shopping center is my fave Mexican restaurant, Don Jose's (which IMHO is THE BEST on the planet, and I went to school in Tucson. I make sure to stop in there for the chimichangas ANY TIME I am back in that area!!). [wink]
I will have to check that out sometime. My favorite chimichanga spot is Casa Piquin in Montclair haha. Their al pastor is amazing.

800 Miles so far. 100% of those miles are literally windy mountain roads. Absolutely amazing little cars from the factory. No mods needed to have as much fun as you would in any super car. Believe me...It quickly makes me forget about any of the previous 30 vehicles I have owned/built in the past and makes me think... I need another one... For experiment rallying/frankenstein tesla battery awd setup (find a wrecked p100d model and trying to fit it in a fiesta chassis.. ) I wish I was having fun in these as long as some of you've been!

Attachments

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
800 Miles so far. 100% of those miles are literally windy mountain roads. Absolutely amazing little cars from the factory. No mods needed to have as much fun as you would in any super car. Believe me...It quickly makes me forget about any of the previous 30 vehicles I have owned/built in the past and makes me think... I need another one... For experiment rallying/frankenstein tesla battery awd setup (find a wrecked p100d model and trying to fit it in a fiesta chassis.. ) I wish I was having fun in these as long as some of you've been!
YIKES!

What are those Dobson Flies (or don't you have those 'helicopters' out there in the Pac West)?

It is amazing how similar parts of the two northernmost corners of the continental U.S. appear (that first pic looks exactly like parts of western Maine, or Franconia Notch in N.H. [wink]).

YIKES!

What are those Dobson Flies (or don't you have those 'helicopters' out there in the Pac West)?

It is amazing how similar parts of the two northernmost corners of the continental U.S. appear (that first pic looks exactly like parts of western Maine, or Franconia Notch in N.H. [wink]).
Omg....I imagine how could it be get a motorcycle ride with a jet helmet..[hihi]....(As an Autumn-Winter fashion flies collection..[cheerleader] )