Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Official Magnetic Fiesta ST Pictures Thread

jayrod1980

Very pretty... that was the color I was going to get, but then remembered that I will be living Las Vegas for at least 4 years. I paid extra to get the White Platinum Tricoat, which is the same color as my wife's ecoboost Flex SEL. It's a great color and a little less hot on those 107 degree late spring through fall temps in Nevada. I have seen many Mustangs in the magnetic color... it's a great metallic for standard price!

J2FoRS

Cool! I'm very undecided. Love this color usually but not sure on the FiST yet. Need more photos out and about or see one in person probably. I'd love to see one on someone who has the black rims with the red brakes!

I like dark grey, but I think the Fiesta ST should be in a bright color. If I ever own a truck this is the color I would get it in though.

J2FoRS

I'll have more pics up soon...
Ya see I like it alot with the dark wheels! The red brakes would be nice addition but man once that thing has some tint on it these colors are gonna look very sleek. Congrats on the new ride!

Ya see I like it alot with the dark wheels! The red brakes would be nice addition but man once that thing has some tint on it these colors are gonna look very sleek. Congrats on the new ride!
Thanks! I'm thinking that when I get my BBK in the Spring that I'm going to powdercoat them the same blue as the Ford oval. I like how that color combo looked on the Focus RS they showed in Magnetic.

Just dropping in a pic of the new shoes I just got. Cobb springs are on the list.... I promised myself I would wait on the mods, yet here we are.

Rims are 17x8 et48 mounted with Nitto Neo 215/40r17 (Wish Michelin made super sports in this size)

My 2015 came with the Grado+Red calliper option and I believe the ST sill plates (non illuminated) were part of that package.

jayrod1980

Wow, I think I like this color the best. I just feared that heat in the summer making it unbearable. Oh well, WPT is a good color too, but I think the magnetic makes the car look higher end than it is, which is nice.