Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Official White Platinum Fiesta ST Pictures Thread

Some pictures since 2016 when I first got it.. this fella is all stock at this point. Not until this weekend of course 😁!

Attachments

19’ ST is the view

Attachments

Hein

Thought I would add some of my own that really show off the "platinum"

Attachments

This is my 32nd car that I've owned, a 2019 I picked up about 3 weeks ago with 8500 miles, one of the lowest mile cars I could find in the country. It started life in Texas, and now it resides with me in Prescott, AZ.

The car came with an MBRP 3" Cat-Back, which I'm on the fence about keeping installed right now. I couldn't help myself, I haven't even had it a month and already installed a BOV, Sound Symposer Delete, Whoosh Short Shift Kit w/ bushings and a Whoosh RMM. I love this car so much, almost as much as my '07 S2000. ;)

Oh, and for anyone curious, that's my Mercedes Turbo-Diesel powered Jeep Cherokee XJ in my garage, getting some custom suspension and upgraded axles currently. ;)
IMG_3373.jpeg 2E4967E3-C345-4BD8-8B62-0ED4F3A2E749.jpeg IMG_3118.jpeg IMG_3115.jpeg

This is my 32nd car that I've owned, a 2019 I picked up about 3 weeks ago with 8500 miles, one of the lowest mile cars I could find in the country. It started life in Texas, and now it resides with me in Prescott, AZ.
Congrats!!! Looks just like mine a couple posts up, also a '19 with only 12k miles, also in Texas. How much did you pay for it? I bought mine new.

Congrats!!! Looks just like mine a couple posts up, also a '19 with only 12k miles, also in Texas. How much did you pay for it? I bought mine new.
Thank you! I picked mine up for $20,500 which I thought was a great deal, considering the price of compacts are going up with fuel prices! My car was very well cared for by the first owner, with only one minor paint blemish, which hopefully my detail guy can get out next week when he applies the ceramic coating! ;)

Last edited: