Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Official White Platinum Fiesta ST Pictures Thread

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
About $80, some elbow grease, and a case of beer to do it yourself [thankyou]
Keep the beer out of it if you want it to turn out decent... Or keep drinking and you'll think you did an absolutely amazing job anyway. Either way,..... I call it a win [cheers]
Well, about $80 is kinda misleading. Just the Avalon King Ceramic Coating was $75 shipped. That doesn't include all of the professional grade tools, materials, supplies, and time it takes to do it yourself. Not all of us are trained professional detailers either. I wanted it done right, so I paid to make that so. ;)

Fiestig

Well, about $80 is kinda misleading. Just the Avalon King Ceramic Coating was $75 shipped. That doesn't include all of the professional grade tools, materials, supplies, and time it takes to do it yourself. Not all of us are trained professional detailers either. I wanted it done right, so I paid to make that so. ;)
A detail shop was my first business at 17. Sold it at 24 (mistakingly). There is nothing wrong with someone paying to have it done.

However, Misleading would be saying that you NEED professional grade tools and materials to do the job correctly. I assure you... You don't NEED pro materials, pro supplies, pro grade tools, or tools in general at all which is why I stated "elbow grease" which should include the time. So with decent materials/supplies and no tools you can do an outstanding job if you enjoy taking the time to do it. And some of us do.

For reference: Just took these shots yesterday to show the wheels and b6/swift drop, but this is on a $50 amazon odd brand ceramic coat that is 3 years old now and in dire need of a good clay bar.

Any which way. Yours looks great, so no worries about how you do it or get it done for that matter.

20210423_171531.jpg
20210423_171034.jpg

Last edited:

KXNGABE85

U.S. Coast Guard Veteran