Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Official White Platinum Fiesta ST Pictures Thread

Had her for 1 week, finally got some pics! Despite the battle of always being dirty, this color is growing on me quickly... [emoji7]

This forum has already been a HUGE help. Seems like a solid community.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

This is a tri coat paint option, and painting it requires due diligence and skill. Most shops dont even want to do it.

Have any of you repainted yours? Did it paint match to your standards?

cxwrench

Had her for 1 week, finally got some pics! Despite the battle of always being dirty, this color is growing on me quickly... [emoji7]

This forum has already been a HUGE help. Seems like a solid community.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Car looks good! Louisville...love Joella's Hot Chicken, that place is great. And Steel City Pops...and there's an Irish pub right near Steel City, I think it's Molly Malone's? Fun town.

Dude, Hope everyone is OK? any Deer jerky in the future?
Just me, nobody hurt. Side airbags went off. I saw the deer and felt a shove, thought it was the deer coming in through the window but it was just the airbags.

Not sure but it sounds like they may total it.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

dmb

as long as your good with that. and that your insurance is OK. they have to make you whole again and that includes what your car is worth with that car fax. I would argue the car is worth less with that accident than 10 sec before Bambi ran into it. it's all up to you. remember the insurance adjuster is doing his best for the company not you, although they try to make it look the other way. If Bambi had insurance it would be different for sure. good luck, and sorry for your loss. Dennis

as long as your good with that. and that your insurance is OK. they have to make you whole again and that includes what your car is worth with that car fax. I would argue the car is worth less with that accident than 10 sec before Bambi ran into it. it's all up to you. remember the insurance adjuster is doing his best for the company not you, although they try to make it look the other way. If Bambi had insurance it would be different for sure. good luck, and sorry for your loss. Dennis
I agree on the Carfax. He said it was $2500 away from being totalled, and the estimate is around $10k. I have a keeper policy so I would much rather they total it because then I would get a brand new one, but I don't think they're going to find another $2500 at the body shop.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

dmb

I would argue that your loose $3,500 value with the carfax and they should pay you that on top. I don't know the laws but you could try. I payed 8K for my 2015 with 7,000 miles and it looked brand new to me with a salvage title but I don't care about that. sorry again bro.

ROCKYFiestta

I would argue that your loose $3,500 value with the carfax and they should pay you that on top. I don't know the laws but you could try. I payed 8K for my 2015 with 7,000 miles and it looked brand new to me with a salvage title but I don't care about that. sorry again bro.
im in the same boat mine is restored from a front collision so it is also a salvage but I paid so little for it that I payed it outright so no payments for me. also the general and progressive both allowed me to insure my car with full coverage like any other car. Esurance would not insure the car though.[:D]

Attachments