Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Official Kona Blue Fiesta ST Pictures Thread

just wanted to pop in from the P. Blue club and say this new blue is looking sharp! Keep it up guys, can't wait to see how you decide to mod!

After months of lurking on the forums, price shopping, and watching countless online car reviews, I finally pulled the trigger! The dealer's going to tint the windows to 25%. I get to pick it up on Tuesday!! It has a sunroof and navigation.

I'm going on a 1600 mile road trip in early May which passes through the Tail of the Dragon, so look forward to updates. Here a link to the picture if it doesn't show up (http://imgur.com/jA56KYl)

Here's my Kona Blue. The lighting plays a very important role in the perception of this complicated color.

When it's overcast, it simply looks like a solid dark blue:
Kona Fiesta ST by Ryephile, on Flickr

Sunshine brings out the massive amounts of metallic.
IMG_7886.jpg by Ryephile, on Flickr

No post-processing, this is how the paint looks during sunrise:
Springtime by Ryephile, on Flickr

I've had mine a few weeks now, love the color as I had it on my 2011 Mustang GT as well. It was between this color and the Shadow Black, the only difference in the cars that made me think about the black was it had Recaro seats...not worth having a black car for. Love this car so far. Debadged it within 24 hours.

http://www.fiestastforum.com/forum/threads/9688-New-owner-in-Kansas

It was there, and there are holes...just hard to see in that pic. Absolutely pissed me off about that plate. First, plenty of options for Ford to mount it and they drill it in the bumper? Second, it's riveted? I found out that gem after I disassembled the entire bumper to unbolt the bolts that were holding it on, only to see there were no bolts. Ended up drilling the bastards out. Did that and all the dealer installed advertising the first day of ownership.

2016 Kona Blue

image2.JPG image1.JPG

Bought my Kona Blue in June. Just wanted to throw up some pictures. Currently stock with plans of an intake, exhaust, motor mount, and short shifter within the next few months. The car in orange is my buddy's SRT8 challenger. I think the Kona Blue and the Toro Red complement each other quite nicely...