Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Official Shadow Black Fiesta ST Pictures Thread

Disappointed that I missed the opportunity to order this color instead of my Oxford White. The OW looks nice, but it was not my first choice. Ordered mine six months too early.

That's really a deep more true black than the tuxedo from the pics. I like it. But I also like the metallic effect on the tuxedo. Either way, I wish black wheels were an option for me on the '15. It's a much better look in my opinion.
Nice ride!

Izzy

Like my TB better...seems to have more flake than the Shadow.

LILIKE16ST

can't figure out how to upload a pic from a url so you can check out my shadow black on my avatar and my signature picture...some nice looking rides in here! I absolutely love the black on black and I love how the shadow is more black than the tux so glad I got mine keep em coming guys!

Shadow black is more what I wanted when I got my 15 TB...But now that I've owned the TB I really fell in love with the deep metallic it has.

LILIKE16ST

My first black car. Always been fearful of black since I see so many in poor conditions on the road but with minor care, it really hasn't been too bad.
You have my cars twin so needless to say I like your ride lol. I've done a few things to set mine apart in the 3.5 months I've owned it. I recently installed the full interior/tag light stage 2 LED kit from Diode Dynamics and got a muffler/resonator delete with a single 4 inch angle cut rolled stainless tip (highly recommend this setup if you have the stock turbo and just want more sound cheap it sounds great and I just paid 111 bucks total). I also deleted my fiesta emblem on the rear a while back and just recently moved the st emblem over to the right side where I feel it belongs. I have the LMS 93 octane tune and k&n drop in filter and a 2 1/8 black ball shift knob from twisted shifterz on eBay that has white painted engraved 6 speed pattern and the hole in the back to be reverse lockout compatible. The ad said it was for a 2015+ mustang but it fits perfectly on the FiST with no modifications and no gap between the lockout and the knob itself. I'm just getting started on mods and my next mods coming over the next couple months are mountune sport springs mountune quick shift and CPE XFLEX rear motor mount. I love this car it was great stock and gets better with every mod I do. I highly recommend those stage 2 LED lights for the interior and tag lights from diode dynamics....they are insane bright so if you don't want them to be nearly 3 times brighter than stock (I sure did) then DONT get them lol. They are crazy bright pictures don't do them justice. When you open the door in full darkness and all 6 overhead lights come on the interior is lit as if it were broad daylight if not more so in some places. The only way I can describe it is it is like the stadium lights at a football stadium at night but on a smaller scale. They are that bright and I love them. If you don't want then insanely bright but want LED I'd recommend their stage 1 kit as its "only" nearly twice as bright as stock lol. I would however recommend stage 2 for the cargo area and glove box if nothing else. I hope to get some pics up in here soon to show some of what I'm talking about. I'll try it from my home laptop I can't seem to figure it out from the stupid cell phone. Nice rides guys keep em coming

LILIKE16ST

Ok guys here we go! I FINALLY figured out what I need to do in order to upload pictures directly onto a reply. So I can finally add pics of my shadow black. Mods are in sig, and without further delay...

...and here is one last one of my fiance being silly...she saw me snapping pics when we were getting ready to leave and ran over and tried to pose up on the car haha. She was not dressed up for the pics and had all kinds of stuff in her hands oh well it is what it is lol