Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

The Official Fiesta ST Wheels Thread

OP
MKVIIST

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Thread Starter #21
Thanks for the headsup Stooge. Here's a quick photoshop. I think the Focus SVT wheel goes well on the Fiesta ST.
fiesta-st-svt-wheels.jpg

Kip2MyLou

2000 Post Club
Damn, thanks man. That works great. I had a feeling they would look good, I'm just worried about the color. I don't want the typical silver color but these look darker, but not as dark as the stock grey painted Rados.

If somebody has access to both of them, I'd greatly appreciate a real side by side photo of each one.

Kip2MyLou

2000 Post Club
Haha. Yeah, I've loved those wheels since I first saw them a couple of years ago. And now that I finally have a Ford product worth putting them on, I'm excited.

Perry

Finally, here's my baby with winter tires and wheels. Sports Edition SE-16s with 185/60/15 Pirelli Winter Carving Edge tires. The car's just received a wax and tires treated to blacken.

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
Some what i hope what mine should look like when my Team D wheels show up in a few ...
Be fun to see if the Anthracite's are that blue on a blue car ..

Thanks MKVllST for the quick an dirty PShop

Kip2MyLou

2000 Post Club
I've decided between these two when Spring comes. Pretty much the same, but the bottom ones seem to have the inside of the rim painted black which would look good on a black car like mine, I think. And also the center cap though, but Tirerack has the option of buyer the original Ford ones for the top ones, so that would make those center caps look like the bottom ones.

Nike-SB-Stefan-Janoski-Digital-Floral-Camo-0939.jpg
fordr_fiesta15s_lg_ci3_l.jpg

Kip2MyLou

2000 Post Club
I have it narrowed down to these two choices. Both Team Dynamics and both Anthracite. I'm leaning more toward the Pro Race 3s at the moment. And shout out to Chalon from PC Autosports. If anybody has any questions, ask that man. He's been nothing but helpful throughout this whole process.

Anth PR# FiST.jpg 0.jpg

Colin1337

1000 Post Club
We need more 15-17X8 wheel options. Once you get an AP on here, the extra grip is almost a necessity

PCA-1

We need more 15-17X8 wheel options. Once you get an AP on here, the extra grip is almost a necessity
15x8 Team Dynamics Pro Race 1.2's are already on order and available for presell. ETA May. 17x8 Team Dynamics Pro Race 1.2 wheels can be spec ordered at any time.

Colin1337

1000 Post Club
15x8 Team Dynamics Pro Race 1.2's are already on order and available for presell. ETA May. 17x8 Team Dynamics Pro Race 1.2 wheels can be spec ordered at any time.
17x8's would be awesome. If only I had the money right now :sigh:

C. love

I wish i didnt click on this thread. I want to start doing stuff to my damn car now!!!!!

any idea how aggressive of an offset people are going with 17x8 options? I have a guess. I wanna stuff some 235/40 under mine on some 17x8.5 some day