Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

The Official Fiesta ST Wheels Thread

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
15x8 Team Dynamics Pro Race 1.2's are already on order and available for presell. ETA May. 17x8 Team Dynamics Pro Race 1.2 wheels can be spec ordered at any time.
May seems so far away :(

Kip2MyLou

2000 Post Club
I'm about to order a set from PC Autosport and I'll have to wait 12 weeks for my set. :( It's going to go by so slowlyyy.

Those Loader1899 wheels are actually Sparcos. I dont know the type, but thats what it said in the article..

C. love

I was gonna come in here and talk smack about cheap wheels. Needleas to say i was happy to find some OZ and team dynamics talk!! Personally i want TE-37 on mine if i keep it. Love those wheels

PCA-1

I'm about to order a set from PC Autosport and I'll have to wait 12 weeks for my set. :( It's going to go by so slowlyyy.
For a custom spec 1 off set of Team Dynamics Pro Race wheels, it's always worth the wait ;) .

C. love

where you giys buying these team dynamics wheels at?

edit: NM shoulda read lol searching now

Kip2MyLou

2000 Post Club
I just want a star like look like the Tarmacs. But the Team Dynamics Pro Racer 3 seem to be the closest I'm going to get to that without spending an outrageous amount of cash.

And I would love to get the Volks but that price just kills me.

Perry

I was gonna come in here and talk smack about cheap wheels. Needleas to say i was happy to find some OZ and team dynamics talk!! Personally i want TE-37 on mine if i keep it. Love those wheels
Hey, you can talk smack about my cheap wheels if ya want. If I can keep ya lookin' at what's on the ground, I can pass ya either side! [driving]

airjor13

2000 Post Club
^lol, doesn't matter if your wheels are $150 each or $700 each, if you track your cars, brakes, tires, wheels, bushings, these are all wearable, replacement items.

C. love

^lol, doesn't matter if your wheels are $150 each or $700 each, if you track your cars, brakes, tires, wheels, bushings, these are all wearable, replacement items.
true, but you ever seen a cheap wheel explode and an expensive one simply crack? I have. Like most anything you get what you pay for. Really what you need to look at is not so much the brand or the price of wheel but what certifications the wheel has. There are wheel manufactures that charge alot of money for junk. From My understanding the US has no standards a wheel has to meet to be road worthy. You can roll on junk if you want but if you seriously track your car not only is structural integrity of a wheel important so are the "frills" like lighter weight and balance of the wheel.

C. love

Hey, you can talk smack about my cheap wheels if ya want. If I can keep ya lookin' at what's on the ground, I can pass ya either side! [driving]
its not a looks thing man. well ok sometimes yes it is lol. with a 15,16,17 inch wheel they are so cheap for good wheels why wouldnt you get the good stuff? I wont lie i have bought crap wheels (have some now actually) and ive bought high end wheels. High end wheels always look better, are more structurally sound and usually are lighter.

C. love

I just want a star like look like the Tarmacs. But the Team Dynamics Pro Racer 3 seem to be the closest I'm going to get to that without spending an outrageous amount of cash.

And I would love to get the Volks but that price just kills me.
yeah volks are stupid money but team dynamics i hear arent bad wheels. I kinda want the gravel ones personally.

airjor13

2000 Post Club
true, but you ever seen a cheap wheel explode and an expensive one simply crack? I have. Like most anything you get what you pay for. Really what you need to look at is not so much the brand or the price of wheel but what certifications the wheel has. There are wheel manufactures that charge alot of money for junk. From My understanding the US has no standards a wheel has to meet to be road worthy. You can roll on junk if you want but if you seriously track your car not only is structural integrity of a wheel important so are the "frills" like lighter weight and balance of the wheel.
100% agree [like] the one thing that really bugs me is the lack of some of the more popular wheel options in 4X108 pattern, I would really love to run 16X8 35-40 offset RPF-1 :(

rooSTer

1000 Post Club
100% agree [like] the one thing that really bugs me is the lack of some of the more popular wheel options in 4X108 pattern, I would really love to run 16X8 35-40 offset RPF-1 :(
I agree with this too, figured since the same pattern was shared on the 1st and 2nd gen Focus along with the older Mustangs we would get more selection.

C. love

true the 108 pattern sucks. luckily europe has us covered kinda lol. i too would love RPF's but no luck yet. The Mustangs run a lower offset than the fiesta. for example their 17x9 is a +15 iirc. So that wont work either. I have found some cool gravel wheels and some decent street wheels though so all is not lost.