Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

The Official Fiesta ST Wheels Thread

Colin1337

1000 Post Club
Just ordered some Motegi MR125's!!
Just going to run the stock tire until it's time to replace, then I'll move up to a 215 or 225.

OP
MKVIIST

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Thread Starter #63
Just ordered some Motegi MR125's!!
Just going to run the stock tire until it's time to replace, then I'll move up to a 215 or 225.
Nice, we need to feature this on our FB page[like]

Colin1337

1000 Post Club
did ya give up on the 15x8's or was that somebody else I am thinking of ?
No that was me. Unfortunately something came up where the money I had spent on the wheels I needed for something else. So I canceled my order on those.
I think it worked out for the best though, 15s would be great for the track but far to small (in my opinion) for regular daily driving. The 17x7.5 16.3 lbs wheel is a nice compromise

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
No that was me. Unfortunately something came up where the money I had spent on the wheels I needed for something else. So I canceled my order on those.
I think it worked out for the best though, 15s would be great for the track but far to small (in my opinion) for regular daily driving. The 17x7.5 16.3 lbs wheel is a nice compromise
Ok glad you got it worked. Looking forward to seeing these :)

Do the spokes stick out pretty far or is it just the angle of the picture? I always worry about curbing wheels. They look great either way

Colin1337

1000 Post Club
Do the spokes stick out pretty far or is it just the angle of the picture? I always worry about curbing wheels. They look great either way
Thanks!
They do stick out, its not as bad as the one picture makes it appear though..

OP
MKVIIST

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Thread Starter #76
I cant believe you would say that lol.[grinking]

Those looks so good on your Fiesta Colin.

My favorite picture.

Now we just need a photoshoot for you know what lol.

Colin1337

1000 Post Club
I cant believe you would say that lol.[grinking]

Those looks so good on your Fiesta Colin.

My favorite picture.

Now we just need a photoshoot for you know what lol.
Thanks brochacho!

Ya, I need to find a good location to take some pics and wash my car. Then I'll get some better pictures

Kip2MyLou

2000 Post Club
What size are yours? I was looking at those earlier today on Tirerack. They are the closest thing I can find that look like Rota Grids for a little cheaper.

Ford Community Posts