Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

The Official Fiesta ST Wheels Thread

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
Get the lowest weight, best offset, diameter, width, etc that fits your needs and then change the color if you wish.

Personally I would not go with green, red, pink, orange........a bit ricey and following the crowd......in my 62 year old, 46+ years of modding cars experience.

But, it is your car, do as you wish:)

Kip2MyLou

2000 Post Club
I just did my winter wheels because I wanted something different than my normal boring black steelies. Turned out pretty well I think.

FistSt215

With a black car not to many color options . black on black is getting old. I think gold or green would look good.

Kip2MyLou

2000 Post Club
I'm getting my next year summer wheels plastidipped bronze or gold. That way if I don't like it I can just try rip it off and try something else.

Might end up doing the stock wheels first just to see how it looks.

stuntdoogie

2000 Post Club
I just did my winter wheels because I wanted something different than my normal boring black steelies. Turned out pretty well I think.
I like the Green on your se17's....
Im leaning on ordering TD pro race 3 in bronze or anthracite. I really like those wheels, minimal spokes and easier to clean plus they are strong and should withstand nyc streets.

Kip2MyLou

2000 Post Club
Those were the ones I were looking at. Just didn't want to spend that much but looks like I have no choice. Ha. You do get a great product though.

OP
MKVIIST

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Thread Starter #178
Great results on the powder coating.

Ford Community Posts