Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What was your first Fiesta ST mod?

What was your first Fiesta ST mod?

• Intake

Votes: 62 11.4%
  • Exhaust

Votes: 53 9.7%
  • Tune

Votes: 91 16.7%
  • Other Performance (Please List)

Votes: 42 7.7%
  • Suspension (Coilovers/Springs/Shocks)

Votes: 15 2.8%
  • Tires & Wheels

Votes: 36 6.6%
  • Exterior Aesthetics

Votes: 52 9.6%
  • Lighting

Votes: 18 3.3%
  • Stereo & Speakers

Votes: 6 1.1%
  • Window Tint

Votes: 111 20.4%
  • Other (Please List)

Votes: 58 10.7%

• Total voters
Removing the dealer sticker / decal from the rear window.
Reminds me I have to remove my dealer sticker/decal off the back paint,thanks. So pissed they did that,I forgot to tell them not to [facepalm]. First mods for me are obvious. Cobb tune and Intake. Tints next,and prob the dealer ST mats. Along with a bass tube or something for Better bass. Exhaust and maybe those ESM wheels with bigger dish and poke in back. So much to do [wrenchin].

-ry

Kip2MyLou

2000 Post Club
I took my dealership license plate frames off as soon as possible. Things are so annoying. They should just save themselves the money and stop making those damn things.

stuntdoogie

2000 Post Club
Before I signed papers I told the dealer please do not put any dealer stickers on my car and they didnt :)

Why? What did it do to the sound? Curious

-ry
It's hard to say really. The sound seems to come on a bit earlier and maybe slightly louder, but the difference is subtle. I decided to try it because the mod takes literally about 15 seconds to do and is easily reversible.

Cobb AP. Great bang for your buck. It will even increase your city driving mpg a little bit (1-2mpg) since the added power means you won't have to downshift as often to get back up to speed....just leave her in gear and give her some gas.

me32

1000 Post Club
right now Im just waiting for the Full cobb stage 2 kit to be for sale before I mode. I may even wait for the full cobb stage 3 kit. but we will see

Debadged it completely day after and love the clean and smooth look. Has me seriously thinking about a rear wiper delete.

First removed the dealer license plate frame and window stickers saying I had nitrogen filled tires etc, then swapped out the stock speakers for Infinity's and added a bass tube and installed ST winter mats within the first few days of ownership. Did cat-back and cold air intake about two weeks later. Tint will be next :D

Ford Community Posts