Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What was your first Fiesta ST mod?

What was your first Fiesta ST mod?

• Intake

Votes: 62 11.4%
  • Exhaust

Votes: 53 9.7%
  • Tune

Votes: 91 16.7%
  • Other Performance (Please List)

Votes: 42 7.7%
  • Suspension (Coilovers/Springs/Shocks)

Votes: 15 2.8%
  • Tires & Wheels

Votes: 36 6.6%
  • Exterior Aesthetics

Votes: 52 9.6%
  • Lighting

Votes: 18 3.3%
  • Stereo & Speakers

Votes: 6 1.1%
  • Window Tint

Votes: 111 20.4%
  • Other (Please List)

Votes: 58 10.7%

• Total voters
[MENTION=1488]Original J-Pat[/MENTION] it's not too difficult just start with a small drill bit and increase the size as necessary... and take your time. If the rivit starts to spin try to hold it with a pair of pliers. Or... You can remove the bumper and cut them off from the back. (A lot more time consuming but less chance of messing up) Good luck.

[MENTION=1488]Original J-Pat[/MENTION] it's not too difficult just start with a small drill bit and increase the size as necessary... and take your time. If the rivit starts to spin try to hold it with a pair of pliers. Or... You can remove the bumper and cut them off from the back. (A lot more time consuming but less chance of messing up) Good luck.
I think ill just wait until someone i know can help me out lol I hate not doing something perfect with my car

Original J-Pat

If you want to make the drive out to my place I'd be glad to help.
Appreciate the offer may only be available to go like during weekends cuz of football and school starting again monday don't want to waste your weekend taking off a bumper lol

[MENTION=1488]Original J-Pat[/MENTION] it wouldn't be a waste of my weekend. I enjoy working in cars and helping people. But it's your call, just know the offer is there.

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
Removing the rivets is not that difficult.
I took off my plate mount and rivets at the dealer on the day I picked up the car.

Dave

Chris G

My first mod(s) was a Cobb knob and a Perrin shorty antenna. Did them at the same time. :)

Original J-Pat

[MENTION=1417]ST_JOE[/MENTION] yea might this weekend really intrested in seeing the bojix splitter in person

I really like the splitter. It follows the lines of the car much better then the others I've sern.

Hijinx

3000 Post Club
U.S. Air Force Veteran
I was considering the dp as my next mod along with a cold air. How does it sound with the stock catback?
If I remember correctly, it was a bit quiet for my tastes. I had the catted 2JR and resonator deleted. I've got 12k miles now, and I've switched from the Catted 2JR to the non-catted and Cobb CBE. It's an amazing sound to hear with my ported manifold and "Cyborg" turbo.

Bought the AP and exhaust together so technically I guess I did them both first lol. Funny to remove an exhaust where the bolts weren't a pain to remove :)