Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Philadelphia Discussion Chat/Meets/Cruises

Newark, DE here but I am up in Downingtown/Chester Springs in PA and Mt. Laurel/Moorestown NJ all the time.

OP
J
Thread Starter #5
Cool cool, It's nice to see more people in the area with FiSTs.

OP
J
Thread Starter #6
Who wants to join me in an Autocross September 20th in Warminster, PA?

OP
J
Thread Starter #7
I'm going to Cecil County Dragway this Friday.

Gates open at 5pm.

The address is:

Cecil County Dragway
1916 Theodore Road
Rising Sun, Maryland 21911

I'm coming from Philadelphia, PA if anyone wants to meet up and cruise down.

rexdriver85

I'm in the Boyertown area, can be in the Philly area, Reading area and the Lehigh Valley all about the same distance. Haha. Subbing for meets. [emoji106][emoji41]

OP
J
Thread Starter #9
When do you guys want to get together? I say we meet up soon before we get bad weather. Any ideas on what to do or where to go? Lets get some suggestions.

[MENTION=332]jcr557[/MENTION] philly scca has 2 or 3 events left this season correct? I'm trying to make at least 1 of them. Maybe I'll see you at the next one!

Hey everyone I'm new to the Fiesta group but been a Focus driver for a bit. I actually have a suggestion for a cruise that me and some of the guys I know from Focaljet actually did a while back but we've kinda drifted apart since then. We actually discovered a road up near Centralia, PA that has some amazing scenery and a kick ass road for ripping through the mountains. I know the other guys and I had a great time in our MK1 Foci but I think having the FiST's would make it even more enjoyable.

Actually here is a video of the whole day we spent together with one go pro. (I am the red SVT with the Mach headlights and slatted grill.)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kq6KkmmkjKE&index=3&list=FLZ3-Z0btB5vxi6uOfQpgkjw

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
I'm in Solebury, but I have to wait until Fred Beans gets my ordered Magnetic in, going by what everyone says on here, that could be mid October! [:(] [mad]

OP
J
Thread Starter #19
When and what did you order? I might be able to help you get a car sooner. Message me.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
When and what did you order? I might be able to help you get a car sooner. Message me.
Just a base, 400A, Magnetic Metallic one with all seasons (I wonder which brand/model I will get??) as the only option.

Ordered on 7/1/16 from Fred Beans of Doylestown.

They said the standard "8 to 12 weeks", but everyone on here seems to have waited even longer than that for their ordered FiSTs. :(