Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Cmbuildz Injen intake cold air adapter

Trader history for CMbuildz Racing (0)

dyn085

2000 Post Club
Looks like an 84-85* day.
But that's only ambient temps, the regular Injen can take those numbers and send them into the stratosphere for intake temps. It does illustrate, however, that there is little effect of intake temps on an intercooled system.

OP
CMbuildz Racing
Thread Starter #33
Can I get some members with a injen intake to post some snap shots of there intake temps today... The data is much appreciated

I don't track my Intake Air Temperatures, just my Charge intake temps, since that's what matters in my opinion. Today it was about 84-85* outside and I was running Charge intake temperatures around 92-93* with my Injen and Cobb Intercooler cruising through traffic.

OP
CMbuildz Racing
Thread Starter #35
I don't track my Intake Air Temperatures, just my Charge intake temps, since that's what matters in my opinion. Today it was about 84-85* outside and I was running Charge intake temperatures around 92-93* with my Injen and Cobb Intercooler cruising through traffic.
Hey if you can get some logs of "air intake tempature" ... Thanks

FistSt215

Have a wrinkle red injen and interested in this . I'm sorry about water getting into the filter . It rains a lot and we can get good amount of snow here in philly .