Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

SOLD: Brand-new OEM Fiesta ST All-Weather Mats

Trader history for Thirty-Two (1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never used, just took out of the box to take pictures. Already put them back, taped them up. I decided to go in a different direction with floor mats so these have to go. I know with winter coming up, somebody else will greatly appreciate the mats.

- My Quasi-Review (just from touching and looking at them) -

Can't really speak for durability, but they are a nice thick rubber that is still somewhat light (compared to 20$ CrapZone/O'Crappies). Will most likely outlast cockroaches, your mother-in-law, even that gum you stuck to the bottom of your grade-school desk.

Have nice rubber nipples. Is that a good description? Nibs... That's better. Nice rubber nibs.

Because they are Ford OEM, they have the "Fiesta" and "ST" logos, black and red, respectively. (Pro-tip: get some oil-based markers in your Fist's color and make the "Fiesta" logo pop out)

Let's see, channeled, raised edges, secures to floor. Check, check, check. What else can I say, they are just some nice fudging rubber mats.

Cost-

I paid 120. You can find them for 130-110. I let you take these mats off my hand for 85 (Paypal) plus shipping. If you live in NE Florida, you can pick them up or I can drop them off for 85 (cash or Paypal).

Shipping Details-

I usually use FedEx, if you want it delivered by UPS, USPS, no problem.

Package is 10 lbs, 31x22x2 in (LxWxH).
Origin zip code is 32068.

Thanks.

[/URL][/IMG]

Status
Not open for further replies.