Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Any NW ohio, SE michigan owners?

Just like the title says! Looking for some FiST owners that are in the area, I currently have only seen 1 other FiST in the Toledo area (where i am from). Let me know! I currently DD an 2015 MO fist, so if you see me on the streets or cruising 75/475/23 give me a wave to know I'm not alone here! There also is a bimonthly car meet at UT that I would love to see another FiST at, its currently dominated by Subaru's and bimmers.

I picked up a 2016 Kona Blue Fiesta ST and live in Toledo. This is my daily driver to from Dearborn. I work in Powertrain Engineering on the Super Duty.

Just got my MO '16 Recaro-only car a couple weeks back. Love it! I sometimes go to the UT meets, but I'm usually at the CYL meets at Car Stereo One once a month. I work at Lowe's in P-burg.

PM'd you WingZero!

SE MI here. Dearborn to be exact. Both my wife and I drive Fiesta ST's. She's got MO w/black wheels and I've got PWM w/black wheels and Recaros.

I wave when I see them around but it's sorta rare they wave back. Not like my old Subaru days...hahaha.

SE MI here. Dearborn to be exact. Both my wife and I drive Fiesta ST's. She's got MO w/black wheels and I've got PWM w/black wheels and Recaros.

I wave when I see them around but it's sorta rare they wave back. Not like my old Subaru days...hahaha.
I was in Dearborn earlier today haha.

West Bloomfield/Walled Lake area here. I work in Auburn Hills, but I'll be moving to Troy/Clawson area pretty soon.

You're in Petersburg? I'm up there a couple times a week, a co-worker lives in the area.

Going to IFO at Milan tomorrow? I may run up there for a bit. I'm usually out tooling around on Alexis rd in Toledo on the weekends.

Hello all. I've been on the forum for a while now. Still here. Planning to attend a Gingerman test and tune if they are going to have any in late June or early July. Also intend to be at some cruise's as soon as some decisions are made by the organizers. Looking forward to the summer season.