Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Die cut vinyl stickers by Boosted Designs

Trader history for Ziggy@boosteddesigns (0)

Hey everyone,

We wanted to let everyone know we are up and running with our vinyl cutter and can make stickers! Group stickers, funny stickers, whatever you are thinking let us know.

if you have some ideas for stickers you would like, let me know below and we will look into making them. For group/bulk stickers, PM me and we can work out the best pricing.

All stickers are 6 year outdoor vinyl.

All and more available at www.BoostedDesigns.com

CanadianGuy

4000 Post Club
Ziggy@boosteddesigns DUDE!!! You should have posted the minion.... You buried the lead... For me anyway. Now will these go on sale or is that a coupon code any time soon? I don't want to order just for you to turn around and put a sales up. I know they are cheap, but the Canadian Loon is taking a dive.

OP
Z
Thread Starter #4
Ziggy@boosteddesigns DUDE!!! You should have posted the minion.... You buried the lead... For me anyway. Now will these go on sale or is that a coupon code any time soon? I don't want to order just for you to turn around and put a sales up. I know they are cheap, but the Canadian Loon is taking a dive.

I did say and more! lol

10% off sale is good on stickers as well! use coupon code drought2015 at check out