Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Boomba Racing License Plate Washers

Trader history for Boomba Racing (0)

Boomba Racing

1000 Post Club
Quite a few have asked for something like this, so here they are!

These precision-machined pieces of aluminum add the finishing touch of refinement on your car. The Boomba Racing License Plate Washers are meant to sit underneath your OEM license place bolts between the bolt head and the license plate. Doing so adds a very clean look to your vehicle and helps to eliminate any excessive play or shake by the plate itself. You can also add your own bolts if you are looking to have something with the head sitting completely flush.

As always these pieces are available in your choice of natural aluminum, red, black, or blue anodizing.

Purchase link: Ford License Plate Washers - Boomba Racing, Inc.

MSRP: $22.00 FREE SHIPPING

J2FoRS

Kinda neat idea! I've never really thought about something like this. I have tinted plate covers on mine I'll have to go look at them to see if these clear the raised edge on them, I can't picture it in my head atm. For 20 bucks only maybe I'll tack on a black set of these to my Thanksgiving order this weekend!;)
Cool thinking, the little things sometimes make a big difference! Cleans up the holes nicely.

Just bought these in anodized red. I intend to post pics once I find a bolt solution as this item is only the washers. The OEM license plate bolts are extremely ugly with a matte silver finish that wont gel with this at all.

OP
Boomba Racing

Boomba Racing

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #10
Just bought these in anodized red. I intend to post pics once I find a bolt solution as this item is only the washers. The OEM license plate bolts are extremely ugly with a matte silver finish that wont gel with this at all.
We're in for results!

OK Boomba, here are your pics. I went with some anodized aluminum bolts in black I found from a company called pro-bolt. I am not sure if they are an exact size match to factory, as I never could fine the OEM spec. However, I did some measuring and a lot of research and these seemed to be a close match, plus they screwed in just fine and are snug. I was also very happy with how close the bolt flange fit inside the Boomba license plate washer. Huge improvement over stock IMO. Hope you guys approve!

Factory license plate bolt [???:)]
old bolt.PNG

Pro-Bolt [biggrin]
pack.PNG

Comparison of factory bolt with Pro-Bolt next to Boomba washer
comparison.png

Finish [rockon]
Finish 1 bolt.PNG

OP
Boomba Racing

Boomba Racing

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #13
OK Boomba, here are your pics. I went with some anodized aluminum bolts in black I found from a company called pro-bolt. I am not sure if they are an exact size match to factory, as I never could fine the OEM spec. However, I did some measuring and a lot of research and these seemed to be a close match, plus they screwed in just fine and are snug. I was also very happy with how close the bolt flange fit inside the Boomba license plate washer. Huge improvement over stock IMO. Hope you guys approve!

Factory license plate bolt [???:)]
View attachment 9374

Pro-Bolt [biggrin]
View attachment 9372

Comparison of factory bolt with Pro-Bolt next to Boomba washer
View attachment 9371

Finish [rockon]
View attachment 9373
That bolt looks like it means business! Looks great!

Izzy

Why Boomba? Are you consciously trying to fiscally ruin me? lol
Back in the day I had every visible 10mm bolt in my EG6 with these...that's close to 100!! Anyone that knows Honda's can attest you can tear one down with a single 10mm wrench.

Mugen bolts.jpg

Izzy

Can you include some nice bolts with your kit as well?