Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

White Fiesta in London Sat., Sept 26

meFiSTo

Hi kids!

I was with the wife in London for a few days and spotted this white ST in the heart of London tourist land along the Thames. Finally got around to posting this to the forum (long story but I let my Macbook Air run out of storage and it is now dead in the water). Anyway, it was really our first walk after getting into town. We'd just finished a little Whitehall walk (visited the Churchill War Rooms museum and happened on the Horse Guard dismount/inspection by chance). I believe that's on Victoria Embankment right at the Westminster Bridge, near "Big Ben."

It's the only ST (of any kind) that I saw in London, although I can't say that I was hunting carefully.

Looking good!

OP
meFiSTo

meFiSTo

Thread Starter #3
Hmmm. I'm going to have to fix that...

Edit: Takes a while but it did load for me.
[MENTION=3960]OrangeFiST[/MENTION]: Give is a little time and see if it comes up on a page reload.

If not, could be a permissions issues. I can repost it to google photos and check the permissions.