Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Jacksonville, NC

I know their has got to be another FiST owner on Camp Lejeune, in all this time I saw another on the highway right outside the base but I haven't seen him since and that was months ago. I think he may have just been visiting or something. Come on Marines, Sailors or residents, I can't be the only one.

I know their has got to be another FiST owner on Camp Lejeune, in all this time I saw another on the highway right outside the base but I haven't seen him since and that was months ago. I think he may have just been visiting or something. Come on Marines, Sailors or residents, I can't be the only one.
I'll be visiting from Raleigh in mine tomorrow. :D

Hey man do you know Victor Faris? He was one of my buddies from college!

Saw 2 magnetic FiSTs on base today. With mine, that's 3 of the same color lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guessing it was yours I saw at Firestone while I was gassing up across the street

Hmm maybe not then...could have sworn the one I saw was magnetic without mudflaps

OP
R
Thread Starter #9
I have not had another FiST come into our shop here yet. Mine is the only one parked on the side of the building.

Gotcha. It was early, guess I didn't see what I thought I saw...

Hey you guys do exhaust installs over there? Have a catback that I'm trying to get put on...

OP
R
Thread Starter #11
Unfortunately not, we can't do any aftermarket stuff at all here. Anything I do to my car has to be done at home.