Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

We need to have a PNW meet and greet.

dyn085

2000 Post Club
I don't think there's a high-concentration of FiST owners in most individual areas, and fewer are on the forums. Even the FB pages don't have much active participation from FiST owners.

Is anyone some what close to Oak Harbor, Burlington or Bellingham? I'd be willing to travel to these places some what regularly to meet up.

OP
W
Thread Starter #5
Im in the center of the state. If we can get a couple people to meet up, im game for driving.

dyn085

2000 Post Club
I was in Oak Harbor this weekend and was kind of surprised by the number of ST's I saw. Unfortunately though, I'm all the way south and too far for making a day trip.

Im in the center of the state. If we can get a couple people to meet up, im game for driving.
Sounds good!

I was in Oak Harbor this weekend and was kind of surprised by the number of ST's I saw. Unfortunately though, I'm all the way south and too far for making a day trip.
If you ever end up being back here let me know and we can meet up and snap a few shots of the FiSTs!