Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

PNW Chat Version 1.0

Put a offer in on a house today, with a much nicer room (shop) for the FiSt to live in. Now to hurry up and wait... I hate this part.

Thanks, getting a little stressful. My house is to close Nov 10th. New place Dec 15th. I hate giving a contingency offer, but i did not want anyone else to get the house, so at least it is tied up at the moment :)

OP
Strife
Thread Starter #26
Hopefully you get the house, man. In the next few years I may be ready to get a house myself. Really wanting a garage more than anything else, the wife can decide on whether she likes the rest.

OP
Strife
Thread Starter #28
Some of the best pizza I've ever had was fugly. Also.. pizza is like sex. Even if its bad its still pretty good.

Hopefully you get the house, man. In the next few years I may be ready to get a house myself. Really wanting a garage more than anything else, the wife can decide on whether she likes the rest.
Covered parking is essential! I am loosing a 2 car garage, but getting a bigger shop. Little more of a hassel to park everything in the shop..... but worth it.

OP
Strife
Thread Starter #31
Covered parking is essential! I am loosing a 2 car garage, but getting a bigger shop. Little more of a hassel to park everything in the shop..... but worth it.
I'm not sure I understand the difference between a garage and a shop? Any pictures maybe?

OP
Strife
Thread Starter #33
Ahh, I see. So it's kind of like a giant garage thats separated from the house itself. I think I'd prefer that to a two car garage anyway. If I owned a property with a shop I'd just pave up to it or something.

OP
Strife
Thread Starter #36
That's really amazing. That'd pretty much exactly how I envision my future. I want to daily my Fiesta ST and perhaps have a GT500 or Focus RS as a garage queen. I'd also turn part of the shop into a hang out room with a computer and TV, sort of like an office/man cave. That way my wife could make full use of the house. She's a big reader and has wanted to turn a spare room into a library for years.

Took my FiSt in for my first "free oil change" from the dealer i purchased it from. Right at 1100miles. I actually did my first oil change at 190 miles. So i guess this is the second. Clearly the dealership has not dealt with any FiSt other then mine. They made the comment, "there was a hose unplugged, we reconnected it for you". I was fairly certain i did leave anything unhooked... Comes to find out they plugged the Symposer back in. Made me giggle a bit. I just smiled and said thanks. Other comment they made, "I dont think the turbo is normally that loud?". I have the 2J cowl intake. They thought it was amusing.

Of course i checked to make sure they did what they said, I had the oil filter marked, so i could tell they actually did it. I have a huge distrust for any auto shop, dealer or otherwise, but, everything looked great. Oil level was perfect. Hopefully, i do not ever need to bring it in again, hate other people touching/driving my car.

OP
Strife
Thread Starter #38
Thats pretty funny. Makes me wonder how much my dealership actually knows about these cars. I'll be heading in for my first free oil change in another 600 miles or so. I'll also keep in mind that I should mark my oil filter as well.

I called to schedule my first oil change at 1200 miles and was told to wait for 5000 because "they inspect the engines so well these days."

It's a battle between my inherent laziness and my mistrust of having the least experienced techs work on my car. :/

dyn085

2000 Post Club
I wouldn't be concerned with running the initial fill 5k. Technology of the current day is vastly superior to the days of old.

With that being said, I still drop my fluid after my break-in at roughly 100 miles.