Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

SFV meet thread/chat thread V2

We were uninvited basically ...... plus it's boring being in natural and being able to keep up with the "my little pony" cars

Kinda sad that we didn't see more of you guys this morning. It's rare that I can say that my FiST is legitimately faster than a Mustang GT!
That was you with them ? We were at the lookout at the top of the snake did you see us? We ended up following a group that was behind you but they were driving obnoxiously slow.

We would have went but things got weird.

I think I enjoyed our route better. The mustangs were braking on straighaways, taking corners slower than would be expected, and what looked like brake checking. Even tho we had some crazy drivers with us passing people on the right, it was much more peaceful.

That was you with them ? We were at the lookout at the top of the snake did you see us? We ended up following a group that was behind you but they were driving obnoxiously slow.

We would have went but things got weird.
There were two blue FiSTs. Mine is the one with factory stripes. The group got split in half at some point, and I was in the group that didn't miss the turn this time. :p I had two GTs in front of me, and I was surprised at how slow they were in the turns. I was on the brakes a lot more than I would have expected.

I think I enjoyed our route better. The mustangs were braking on straighaways, taking corners slower than would be expected, and what looked like brake checking. Even tho we had some crazy drivers with us passing people on the right, it was much more peaceful.
You got me a ticket f@!ker

Well, I can't help if [MENTION=3445]PestoBananaPie[/MENTION] blocks me or ignores me - The rest of you can see my posts above saying that nobody was uninvited. But it looks like he got a ticket all on his own, so... Karma.

[MENTION=3244]STeve[/MENTION] let's go on the run tomorrow. Sensitive people can stay behind.
I passed 5 or 6 of you guys on Mulholland around 1pm Yesterday. I would have chased you guys down but I had 10 Miles left in the tank and had to get to the 101.

Mine is the one with factory stripes.
I think I passed you on Kanan at around 2 or so.

We fell in with the second group from the lookout and ran part way down PCH with them. Nobody wanted an ass whooping from the Focus LOL. I tried the whole group, all scared

SICKESSS-ST

Alright everyone, can we all stop with all this bullshit, we are all grown men here, let's act like it and move on.

Anyway, it's always difficult to agree with or please everybody. So, going forward when we, the regulars of the group, plan any meets or drives we'll just invite everyone, whoever can make it will be welcomed, if someone can't or doesn't want to that'll be fine too, we will be ok without you. And if anyone invites us again to someone else's event, like [MENTION=928]DirtyBlueshirt[/MENTION] did, let's just show up if we can/want to and play nice, let the cars do the talking.

I passed 5 or 6 of you guys on Mulholland around 1pm Yesterday. I would have chased you guys down but I had 10 Miles left in the tank and had to get to the 101.

I think I passed you on Kanan at around 2 or so.
I think that was when I was on my way home, driving leisurely.

We should have ran with the first group on stangs. The second group was being led by what looked like to be a little old lady. She wasn't doing much on the curves.