Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

SFV meet thread/chat thread V2

Yea someone waved at me. I was all the way in the back. That must have been [MENTION=2163]MyGoKart[/MENTION]
Yeah you were at the back of the pack. I think I counted 5 white fords, a Yellow focus so your silver really stood out.

What world am I living in where people are planning BBQs for November??? Damn do I love living in California!

Perfblue15

1000 Post Club
Seriously who wants to come over Saturday night and Sunday and get this damn turbo thing done [MENTION=3244]STeve[/MENTION] [MENTION=3445]PestoBananaPie[/MENTION] [MENTION=697]SICKESSS-ST[/MENTION] [MENTION=879]D1JL[/MENTION] [MENTION=3437]stealth[/MENTION] [MENTION=2687]RobK[/MENTION] [MENTION=3711]BadNewsST[/MENTION] and anyone else who wants to come over and enjoy free bbq lol

there a meet tonight at bobs at 8pm tonight???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????[wiggle][wiggle][wiggle][wiggle][wiggle][wiggle][wiggle][wiggle][wiggle][wiggle][wiggle][wiggle][wiggle][wiggle][wiggle][wiggle][wiggle][wiggle][wiggle][wiggle]

Perfblue15

1000 Post Club
there a meet tonight at bobs at 8pm tonight???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????[wiggle][wiggle][wiggle][wiggle][wiggle][wiggle][wiggle][wiggle][wiggle][wiggle][wiggle][wiggle][wiggle][wiggle][wiggle][wiggle][wiggle][wiggle][wiggle][wiggle]
I'll be at a meet with the leaders from the mb2 thing they requested I meet up with them tonight. So, I'll be there.

Perfblue15

1000 Post Club
So it looks like my charge pipe isn't getting modded to work with my bov . So the install probably won't be happening this weekend. I'll be ordering some charge pipes to accept my bov and updating.

Edit after talking to rob I just need a 1 inch to 1.5 inch silicone hose to make it all work

So it looks like my charge pipe isn't getting modded to work with my bov . So the install probably won't be happening this weekend. I'll be ordering some charge pipes to accept my bov and updating.

Edit after talking to rob I just need a 1 inch to 1.5 inch silicone hose to make it all work
Still clear to bring the wheels up Saturday?

OP
D1JL

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
Thread Starter #53
All good to go I'm off at 5. Turbo install is good to go as well. I just filled up with 91 octane crap gas. In prep for my big turbo tune.
You should not use crap gas.
I suggest you choose a top tier brand.

Dave

Perfblue15

1000 Post Club
'so your house at 5pm?
More like 10am. Lol i want to drive my car today. Also the stock turbo is basically out down to like 3 bolts. STeve and I got a lot done last night.

Also to those that are coming I only really covered buying Carne asada and a 12 pack of coke(and and 2l of diet coke for dave) feel free to bring chips/beer/whatever lol