Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

SFV meet thread/chat thread V2

Probably. We called off the race tonight anyways. He is on 91 octane and slow or some shit
"Ran out of gas" and "running 91 octane" are just excuses. You don't get towed if you run out of gas. They have a damn gas can. His car is broke and the tool won't admit it.

Perfblue15

1000 Post Club
"Ran out of gas" and "running 91 octane" are just excuses. You don't get towed if you run out of gas. They have a damn gas can. His car is broke and the tool won't admit it.
Probably. I know im faster anyways. I'll go next week on slicks and destroy him.

So who's going to the toys for tots meet next week? Or is the group over it?

Perfblue15

1000 Post Club
Is anyone interested in the toys for tots meet ? I just want to let the organizers know if our group is coming through.

Perfblue15

1000 Post Club
You're the leader dude. Go around gathering everybody. You're the glue that holds everybody together.
Yeah, about that. I told the organizers as far as I know we are not going.

As to the Thursday night meet that's over with as well. We lost a lot of our core members and there seems to be little interest.

Maybe, after the holidays I'll try to get this going again.

Yeah, about that. I told the organizers as far as I know we are not going.

As to the Thursday night meet that's over with as well. We lost a lot of our core members and there seems to be little interest.

Maybe, after the holidays I'll try to get this going again.

what will we do with our lives now?!?!?! [drinking]
yeah my life is ruined now