Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

SFV meet thread/chat thread V2

What's up y'all. I didn't go through the whole thread but there seems to have been some drama. So you guys still meeting up? I usually meet wednesday with the Mazda guys.

Perfblue15

1000 Post Club
What's up y'all. I didn't go through the whole thread but there seems to have been some drama. So you guys still meeting up? I usually meet wednesday with the Mazda guys.
As far as I know we will regroup and resume after the holidays.

I doubt it will be a weekly thing again but we do want to get meets and canyon runs going again.

I know this isn't in the valley, but if anybody is out in the A.V. I'll be at the Sonics meet at 10pm. If anybody else wants to roll through

is that the meet on the best buy lot?

shit we went there once and dudes rolling through strapped.

no thank you.

Perfblue15

1000 Post Club
is that the meet on the best buy lot?

shit we went there once and dudes rolling through strapped.

no thank you.
That's what I thought of lolol.

Also I officially moved to Santa Clarita in my own place today.....

I feel like an adult.

Perfblue15

1000 Post Club
Congrats dude.

Naw, this is the meet at the Walmart parking lot
Thanks! After last time I stay the hell out of palmton. In a week or 2 I'm gonna get this meet cracking again. Even though I'm pretty sure I'm going to try to move it to scv since most of us are up here now along with most of the canyons we frequent.

Perfblue15

1000 Post Club
Ok since no one replied to the group text.

Let's start getting ideas for potential meet spots going I would ideally like to get this going again for next week.

I would like to make the meet a bi-weekly thing and then plan monthly canyon runs/track days. That we can attend as a group.

Lmk what you guys think.

Perfblue15

1000 Post Club
Ok. I'm leaning heavily towards moving the meet to a new location as well. Bobs was to far inland from the freeway for a lot of people's liking. Let's get some ideas of new spots going. I personally really liked the in n out in Porter Ranch, but there are potential problems with that spot because street racers burnt it out. Lmk what you guys think. I really want to get the meet back up in full force. We have are really awesome group of guys here!

On wednesdays we have our Mazda meets at the Target off the 118 on Balboa that might be an option

Perfblue15

1000 Post Club
On wednesdays we have our Mazda meets at the Target off the 118 on Balboa that might be an option
That's cool. Maybe I'll swing by.

I would honestly prefer to keep this meet a ford/st specific meet. At this time. [MENTION=879]D1JL[/MENTION] and I have been working on a new meet location. I'm also considering changing the day as well. Maybe [MENTION=2687]RobK[/MENTION] or [MENTION=3244]STeve[/MENTION] will chime in and help get some ideas going!

As of now I'm on a week by week basis due to the kids changing schedules with different activities.

Perfblue15

1000 Post Club
I didn't really mean to join both meets. It was more like a suggestion on the location.
Haha that makes sense. I'm looking for a location with a restaurant or somewhere that we can all go inside sit down, grab a bite and talk about our cars. A couple of our regulars have knee/back/feet issues (myself included) and can't stand around for to long [MENTION=879]D1JL[/MENTION] and I are actively looking for a spot and should have something by the end of the week.